"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

Thank you @vcka :heart:

2 Likes

Ah, you both look so happy! I’ll be following today. You’re at my favorite park after all, and I have to live through your fun!!

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting.

I’d been wondering about being held in the park.

Apparently 6:35 bus stop is not too early for an MK “8:30” opening.

2 Likes

0830 opening is for resort guests? The schedules don’t list the EMHs just the deluxe evening hours.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s today’s Early Theme Park Entry time. Official opening for MK today is 9:00, so resort guests can go beyond the ropes to Tomorrowland and Fantasyland early, while all others are held at the hub.

5 Likes

I won’t. Reading your TR will vastly improve my work day.

8 Likes

The MDE app lists the ETPE times. Disney’s website calendar page doesn’t list those separately, they just have a note at the top of the calendar since it is every park, every day.

3 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re at work :heart:
But there are a lot of families who will be blessed to see you :heart:.

9 Likes

Was off 7DMT at 8:35.
Queuing for PP because the line looks a lot shorter than their 45 posted wait time.

7DMT is my favorite. So everything else is frosting!

19 Likes

It’s okay I’m working. I get to see lots of newborns today.

15 Likes

This is so cool!

I’ve never walked through PP queue!

I only care bc I just listened to the Audible production. @Shmebulock @EMgoblue I wanted to recommend that to your kids. It’s hysterical. I can’t wait to get home and save with DD’s 12 & 9.

13 Likes

20 Likes

Newborns 🥹. Love seeing other peoples cute babies that I don’t have to get up with at night.

7 Likes

The PP queue is cool.

5 Likes

Exactly!!

3 Likes

I see a group with a Plaid in a line? I thought they had walk up access.

4 Likes

Looks like a great start to your day! So was it worth getting to the bus stop that early? Did lots of people line up behind you?

3 Likes

I would like to know the answer to this too. We loved using that service in the past, and it was definitely for all resorts, not just deluxe.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s back yet.

4 Likes