"Dutchess and Marie's" CATastrophe-free Graduation Whirlwind

And now it’s cancelled.
:frowning:
Weird day.
But - we wouldn’t have explored our hotel today if it weren’t for the AK completion and we wouldn’t have eaten here and chilled - which we needed.

L

13 Likes

I cheated.

Marie just ate the ice cream too and is saving the cookies for breakfast. I will eat at least one.

11 Likes

It does seem like you needed a break today. I think your day sounded fabulous. You need energy for MK tomorrow.

9 Likes

Your sunny attitude is the best.

and yes. We’re tired. And we aren’t disappointed by today. It was wholly satisfying.

14 Likes

Ice cream was good.
M and M cookie not so much.

6 Likes

Chocolate chip
Is better

5 Likes

They are so filling! We usually split one, but we don’t all like the same flavors, of course. DH will eat one for his dinner :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think those words have ever been uttered about me. :joy:

It seemed awesome to me. I wish I could get my kids up for RD.

8 Likes

I know I said yes just a few minutes ago but I forgot about PP. I’m now wondering which is the best option.

3 Likes

Ooooo.
Split one.

Now your tell me.
:exploding_head:

I just said to Marie. What was I thinking? Why did I think o could eat two cookies and three scoops of ice cream?!?!

7 Likes

I listened to Peter Pan on the ride down. The real book. So now I do want to do that!

Decisions!

6 Likes

If you look at my texts, I believe I used the word “splittable” :rofl:

5 Likes

You did.

I wasn’t reading carefully.

5 Likes

It’s cooler at RD. Did you point that out to them?

3 Likes

:joy: I almost screenshot it and posted here, but I didn’t want you to see how much of a jerk I am :rofl:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes, but RD involves waking up in the morning. :joy:

6 Likes

My DH likes to get white chocolate macadamia nut cookies with strawberry ice cream. Are those still an option?

3 Likes

She said “Today” she had …
So maybe it changes?

I can’t believe I thought it eat a whole one.

3 Likes

Hey. You edited this! Why did you remove one?

2 Likes