Duration of table-service meal

I’m making some touring plans and trying to figure out how much time to allow for table-service meals. I think my ideal duration is 60 to 75 minutes, but there’s only so much control diners have over that. How long does a TS meal generally take at WDW, from check-in to out-the-door? Does it vary much from one restaurant to another? Would love to hear from recent visitors, as I suspect this is yet another thing that may be different in the pandemic era.

I agree that this is the average. But if the wait after check-in is extra long, the total time could be at least 75 minutes.

Breakfasts are typically under 60 minutes. Our A&C breakfast was 40 minutes max. That was instant seating though.

1 Like

Agree that 75 is usually sufficient. I typically plan on 90 mentally though, and 2hrs or more at signature to fully enjoy the experience.

3 Likes

75 is reasonable, but I always plan for 90.

3 Likes

Do y’all find any difference in duration of in-park vs. non-park WDW meals, on average?

I generally see longer wait times for in park restaurants than resort restaurants, but I agree with everyone else on duration. Signature meals definitely take the most time and I would reserve 90+ for any of those you do.

2 Likes

Hmmm. It should be the opposite since you are already paying to be in the park, so that time is more valuable.

1 Like

It should be, but not my experience usually. Which I guess makes sense bc they are constantly juggling people arriving early or late trying to plan around other things they’re trying to accomplish that day.

2 Likes