DuckTales Adventure

By any chance are there any good rumors about a start date for this?
The Agent P thing in world showcase was my son’s favorite part of our last trip to Disney, and he loves ducktales. So I am just desperately hoping!!

Maybe it can’t open till all of the countries do?

All of the countries are open…just not all restaurants/attractions. There is a modified version of Kidcot Fun Stops still going on…so that’s a nice thing as well.

The latest I’ve heard on Duck Tales is “in the future.” Ha!

We did Perry in U.K. though and I sorta remember going in the shop with family crests and that’s closed right now? The phone booth around back I didn’t even know was there. Such a wonderful activity it was. I miss it too. I really like that and the Pirates league one. Not as much wilderness explorers this last time but I’m wondering if that’s because I got the covid version where they just talk to you and give you a sticker and you don’t have to do any scavenge hunting

Why did you delete??

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yay! Don’t know if I’ll have much time to play all the levels but I might try one and see if I like it as much as Phineas.

3 Likes

Ducktails! Woo-oo!

My DS is going to be over the moon. We were just this past weekend discussing that we wished this would be open in Jan. Yay. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Thanks. I will now be singing that song in my dreams. Every day after school that was my life.

2 Likes

Same. That and rescue rangers. Sorry about the earworm!

2 Likes

Oooo I might have to try to find some time to do this in January. I love stuff like this

3 Likes

Yup back to back at like 3pm and 330pm I think it was.

1 Like

When I saw the title of this thread as I was getting into bed I reflexively said “wooo-ooo!” out loud. DH says, “What?” I told him I saw the word DuckTales and it’s required when you see or hear that word

4 Likes

yuppers followed by humming the rest of the tune (I don’t remember all the words but the tune lives forever)

3 Likes

You are more than welcome to join us for DuckTails (Woo-oo!) Adventure, of course. Would be a good opportunity to make good on those two drinks I owe you and to enjoy some festival food too. My DS would love the company as would I. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The rest of the words are doo. DuckTales! Woo-ooo! Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo DuckTales! Woo-ooo!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Oh that would be fun!! :smiling_face:

1 Like