Dress codes

Is there a dress code for Le Cellier Steakhouse?

Nope. Park casual is the rule for pretty much everything except Victoria & Albert’s. That one has a real dress code.

I don’t think so.l I’ve gone in in denim shorts and no one has said a word. Many signatures have dress codes, but I do not believe Le Cellier or the Hollywood Brown Derby are among them, probably because they are in parks.

Found it!

Dress Code in the Fine Dining

Dress
Dress is informal in all theme-park restaurants, but Disney has a “business casual” dress code for some of its resort restaurants: dress slacks (or dress shorts) with a collared shirt for men and jeans, skirts, or dress shorts with a blouse or sweater (or a dress) for women. Restaurants with this dress code are:
Jiko - The Cooking Place at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
Flying Fish Cafe at the BoardWalk
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort
Citricos and Narcoossee’s at the Grand Floridian Resort
Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge
Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort

2 Likes

I found on the Disney site something just a little different. From Jiko:

Dress Code
At this Signature Dining experience, Guests are asked to adhere to the dress code.

Men may wear khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.

Women may wear capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts.

Not permitted in the dining room are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and shirts with offensive language or graphics.

It looks like this is the same for Yachtsman Steakhouse as well:

Men may wear khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.

Women may wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts.

Not permitted are tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.

1 Like

I think it is all outside of the parks signatures except V&A.