Dream/Fantasy Restaurant Menus

Sharing these here as I find DCL blog very hard to use and I wanted a quick way to scroll through them. These were for a mid-March 2023 Caribbean cruise.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for posting the menus—I agree DCL blog and other places to look at them online are a pain. I hope you enjoyed your cruise! Did you end up doing any drink tastings? Do you have a trip report somewhere I missed?

We are getting ready for our cruise next week! It’s a 7-day Easter cruise to Cozumel, Falmouth, George Town, and Castaway. These photos were from another cruise from a repost of FB.

I will definitely make a trip report. Looking forward to dinner at Palo (our first time) and trying Remy dessert.

2 Likes

Are the menus the same on the Dream and the Fantasy? I didn’t realize that!

Yes, Dream and Fantasy are sister ships with the same restaurants even if name is slightly different.

1 Like

These are fabulous! Thanks so much for posting them.

I have a question, though. On the menus, there’s a heading for Specialty Cocktails. A page down says Specialty drinks an underneath that indicates that they are an additional cost. But the Specialty Cocktails (including the non-alcoholic ones) don’t say that they’re an additional cost. They are, though, right?

1 Like

Yes they are an additional cost.

1 Like

The only free drink drinks are at the formal night reception and you can attend both—the one prior to the early dinner seating and the one prior to the late dinner seating. They had wine, champagne, margarita, beer and a fruity tropical drink as well as a non-alcoholic option

1 Like

I figured. I wonder why they decided to not call it out specifically there like they do elsewhere.

These little “rules” become very clear once you aboard but sound confusing we you read them. You simply “get it” when you are on the cruise.

Things such as paying extra for water and soda when you order room service or go to the theater. Or paying a corkage fee when you bring a bottle but not when you bring filled glasses. It’s just obvious when you are there and if it isn’t they often tell you what is extra.

1 Like