Downgrading (is that a word?) tickets

So…we bought Park Hopper+ tickets through Disney and are now thinking we want to drop to a one park per day ticket. Will they refund us the difference? I know the ticket purchase says no returns or refunds…just didn’t know if there was an exception for a change?

Thanks for any thoughts, everyone!!
-Jen

I would guess not.

You can always sell them and purchase the one day/one park tickets you want!

I’m afraid that’s going to be the case. Next time I should start small! :wink:

That’s a good idea. I hadn’t considered that. Might be more hassle than it’s worth though…

I think you could have several customers right here and all you need is to link accounts in MDE and transfer the ticket to them.
Takes a little trust but is really easy!

Is this part of a package that is in the future? According to a CM, I can add or take away from my package up until it is paid off/30 days. I know that I have increased the number of days and not been affected by a pricing increase. If this was just tickets, then, never mind.

That’s good to know for future reference. Thanks!

1 Like

In case this helps other people, I called today (3/24) and my tickets were supposed to start tomorrow. They gave me a refund as soon as I asked. I’m sure that’s different than usual due to the closure - but it was nice to have it so quickly and easily resolved.