Does TP wait times include Rider Switch?

I know I’m a thread hijacker but whatever.

This is how I kept track of our FPP and SDFP in 2016… I’d realized very early in the day that screenshots weren’t enough.

(Thankfully, I’m ridiculously prepared.)

R and L meant right arm Magic Band or Left arm Magic Band.

You bring masking tape to WDW? You ARE ridiculously prepared!

There are lots of rides we don’t care about but they don’t tend to be ones with height requirements!

I have such a spreadsheet. I think I did this for 10 different rides.

It actually wasn’t that hard to juggle once I figured out the system I wanted to use and the major constraints (like not ending up with a CS and an FP on the same band for round 2).

What’s funny is that after one trip through FoP, we were running about 10 minutes behind and we decided we’d rather go look at Pandora and not miss FotLK than try to squeeze in the second ride we had worked so hard to arrange. Nai nai heard the reports from the riders and wasn’t too upset about missing it.

2 Likes

Question with the CMs potentially enforcing FPP for all parties …The 3 of us riding all have FPP for each attraction. Will my daughter still be able to ride it twice - once with each parent - under the tightened rules.

I can’t say for sure, but in Dec. we never had any trouble what-so-ever doubling up rides using RS and then FP or getting a ride via FPRS without FP. We did it over a dozen times.

If you both have FPP, she will definitely get to ride twice, even if the CM requires everyone to have FPP. Someone in the first party has always been allowed to ride in the 2nd party.

I think that’s always been a part of the logic behind the way the rider switch works, that one parent won’t have to ride alone.

Great! Didn’t want one of us riding alone. Lucky girl to ride key attractions twice.