Does this mean what people think it means?

We’ll be there starting Saturday for a week, and if my 9 year old could hug Pooh I might cry. I’ve also got a CP reservation that I’ve been holding onto juuuuuuust in case characters come back there, but I think that’s a pipe dream at this point!

1 Like

Gaston!!

Peter Pan!

1 Like

Best meet and greet ever!

4 Likes

we riot until Mary and Peter are walking and talking with kids again…

EDIT: oh yeah, and Alice is having ‘tea’ with guests and Aladdin and Jasmine are flying carpets too.

…sigh… we got a lot of rioting to do. I’ll go get my energy drinks. Gonna be a long weekend…

5 Likes

Rioting seems… extreme? And doesn’t really keep with the themes, does it?

Best wishes, just the same!

Well considering Disney seems to be ignoring everything else until a riot basically busts out, no. It doesn’t seem extreme at all.

It’s a whole new land. FedupLand. Opening attractions will be The Ridiculous Riot Rollercoaster, Karen/Manager Meet & Greet, Spinning News Story, The Fleecinator, The Hall of Apologists, and Bob Chapek’s Swiss Bank Account (it’s like the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse tour, but more infuriating)

(why I’m not on the imagineering team is anyone’s guess. :upside_down_face: )

11 Likes

This literally made me LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey, our provincial government likes to do this! Make an announcement that there will be an announcement! Ours is usually about closing schools due to rising COVID numbers though. (Ontarians, you know what I’m talking about)

3 Likes

Agreed, the Gaston meet is perfection.

3 Likes

This is really the ONLY M&G to me worth watching. The interaction with the little kids…in particular, the little girls…is so funny!

1 Like

We found Anna and Elsa to be excellent M&G in Norway in 2019. So in character and chatty.

This is so exciting.
It’s so sad how happy people get when they get their things back.

2 Likes

Phased return to normal beginning spring and continuing to early summer

7 Likes

This is one of my all time favorite character interactions I’ve ever had in 2013

(I’ve been wanting to recreate this for a long since I’m as least 50lbs lighter since then… :crazy_face:)

This is the moment I knew my “little girl” was starting to like boys… She blushed sooooo hard!!! :blush:

(she had just turned 12)

11 Likes

This is my mom. We were soaking wet. They were really having a blast.

This is my daughter (same visit) dressed as Belle. Gaston was perfect. She was so shy. The look on her face. The CM photographer took an amazing closeup of this.

7 Likes

Umm I have never met Gaston and now it feels like a must do… tell me more!! Do you wait in a line to meet him or does he come around (on a horse- squee!!) What does he say? What does he say to the young ladies? And are we talking young teens or little girls? What about us young at heart ladies? Oh- you have my heart twitterpatted.

2 Likes

You wait in line.

He’s just very “Gaston” - all into himself, mildly insulting to the guest.

2 Likes

Totally. Gaston is hands-down the best character interaction ever.

2 Likes

The step sisters are a very close second in regard to meet and greets. Hilarious!

5 Likes

Agree! 1900 Park Fare dinner was so much fun because of them!!

3 Likes

He meets outside of Bonjour Gifts near Gaston’s Tavern.

I’ve met him under the roof/awning thing when it was raining, and near that when it was not.

I usually ask around and see what time he is coming. There is sometimes a cast member milling about. When you know he’s coming, you can start a line. He meets with people for about 20 minutes then goes away.

1 Like