Does this mean what people think it means?

Haha so true l— but it made me sad thinking of my trip and my kids not getting hugs! Silly but I’m just excited they can get a hug if they want one!!!

1 Like

This is so exciting!

1 Like

I’m no fan of TikTok, either, BUT I’d be over the moon and back to have M&G back by June!!!

4 Likes

I have been hoping for this and for character meals as well! I booked a Trattoria Al Forno breakfast on our departure day, just in case the characters come back.

4 Likes

This makes me so happy! One of my 3yo has been talking about hugging Mickey and I’ve been putting off telling her she won’t be able to. It will be great if they’re back by our trip (last week of April :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s on Instagram too in case you don’t have feelings on that platform - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbvpI4-pi73/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

I saw in multiple places on social media that there “should” be an announcement today that full character interactions are back on 4/18

2 Likes

We’ll be there starting Saturday for a week, and if my 9 year old could hug Pooh I might cry. I’ve also got a CP reservation that I’ve been holding onto juuuuuuust in case characters come back there, but I think that’s a pipe dream at this point!

1 Like

Gaston!!

Peter Pan!

1 Like

Best meet and greet ever!

4 Likes

we riot until Mary and Peter are walking and talking with kids again…

EDIT: oh yeah, and Alice is having ‘tea’ with guests and Aladdin and Jasmine are flying carpets too.

…sigh… we got a lot of rioting to do. I’ll go get my energy drinks. Gonna be a long weekend…

5 Likes

Rioting seems… extreme? And doesn’t really keep with the themes, does it?

Best wishes, just the same!

Well considering Disney seems to be ignoring everything else until a riot basically busts out, no. It doesn’t seem extreme at all.

It’s a whole new land. FedupLand. Opening attractions will be The Ridiculous Riot Rollercoaster, Karen/Manager Meet & Greet, Spinning News Story, The Fleecinator, The Hall of Apologists, and Bob Chapek’s Swiss Bank Account (it’s like the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse tour, but more infuriating)

(why I’m not on the imagineering team is anyone’s guess. :upside_down_face: )

11 Likes

This literally made me LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey, our provincial government likes to do this! Make an announcement that there will be an announcement! Ours is usually about closing schools due to rising COVID numbers though. (Ontarians, you know what I’m talking about)

3 Likes

Agreed, the Gaston meet is perfection.

3 Likes

This is really the ONLY M&G to me worth watching. The interaction with the little kids…in particular, the little girls…is so funny!

1 Like

We found Anna and Elsa to be excellent M&G in Norway in 2019. So in character and chatty.

This is so exciting.
It’s so sad how happy people get when they get their things back.

2 Likes

Phased return to normal beginning spring and continuing to early summer

7 Likes

This is one of my all time favorite character interactions I’ve ever had in 2013

(I’ve been wanting to recreate this for a long since I’m as least 50lbs lighter since then… :crazy_face:)

This is the moment I knew my “little girl” was starting to like boys… She blushed sooooo hard!!! :blush:

(she had just turned 12)

11 Likes