Does this count as my birthday?

They don’t check your ID re: birthday. My bd is 2/20, daughter’s is 2/17, we went last year 2/24 and got our pins no hassles. Going again this year 2/25 - will do the same. A few free desserts and bd greetings.

I doubt they would be more insane than Christmas time…

It’s not so much how they’ll feel as how I’ll feel.

In my head my 50th birthday is a really big deal. On the day itself Calvin and I are staying in a suite a lovely hotel and being pampered. Which seems entirely right.

But my trip to WDW is two and a half months later. Is it really a birthday trip? Would I not have gone had it not been my birthday? Will I be feeling in a birthday mood?

Disney resorts celebrate their birthdays for an entire year or more. Can you do that for your own birthday? Can I make this my 50th birthday year? Turn it into a year of celebrations?

4 Likes

Why not?

1 Like

You absolutely can! I want you to do it and provide us with evidence. A little jealously never hurt any of us.

2 Likes

Apparently I can. I just found this on the internet.

3 Likes

I celebrated my 30th birthday the entire year. I made the decision that my thirties were going to be 1000 times better than my twenties and I had to celebrate it.

I was right, too. My thirties were definitely much better than my twenties.

2 Likes

I’m turning 40 a month after our trip and I fully intend to wear a birthday button.

2 Likes

Is it the mashed potatoes that are exciting or the substitutions?