Does anyone else have a Disney wedding song

As many know I’m a fisherman and love the ocean and live on an island, so this song hits home.

3 Likes

My brother had “A Whole New World” in his wedding.

We had 8 songs in our wedding…none of them Disney, though.

1 Like

I just love Pete’s Dragon. One of my favorite movies.

1 Like

My brother (who has quite a sense of humor) used Beauty and the Beast for his first dance. Everyone was cracking up :laughing:

4 Likes

We used instrumental versions of several Disney songs while we were signing the register during the ceremony and also during the wedding breakfast as a subtle nod to our love of Disney. We considered an instrumental I go the distance to walk down the aisle but we settled on something more traditional in the end. We included a few Disney tracks in the evening Disco and we actually also danced to Beauty and the Beast (John legend and Ariana Grande version) later on in the evening when it was only us on the dancefloor which was probably one of my highlights as I had a big ballgown on and it was so much fun and less pressure than the official first dance.
B

1 Like

A Whole New World is a great song for a wedding!

If I weren’t already married, I think we would have had “Love is an open door” in there somewhere… maybe not for the first dance.

Kiss the girl was our first dance. And rainbow connection was another special song. We live on long island and hardly ever see a rainbow. The day we meet there was a rainbow almost perfect in the sky. That was about 25 years ago.

4 Likes

If I were to get married again (or renew my vows), I would love to do my recessional to Zip-a-dee-doo-dah or You Can Fly.

Here is a list, some have been listed already…

All at Once from Tangled. Swoon.

3 Likes

First dance was “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” in 1997.

2 Likes

Back in 2012 when DH and I married, we used the Disney’s Fairytale Wedding CD throughout our ceremony.

The bridesmaids came down to “Someday my Prince will come”.
I came down to “Tale as Old as Time”.
Several others were used as prelude and postlude music.

3 Likes

So many lovely choices here :grinning: