Does anyone else do this?

I keep going back to my dashboard to see the days until my next trip. Even though I know very well the number (11!) I still love to go back and officially see it everyday!

7 Likes

Me!! I have 324 days until I’m back at Disney!!! It’s gonna feel like a lifetime

1 Like

13 days to go here. Let’s hope the weather is decent for that time period. I know we are going to get daily showers in afternoon but hopefully rest of time will be great. Or as great as it can be in 80% humidity and temp in upper 80’s.

1 Like

Yes, a lot! Just did as a matter of fact…tomorrow is Dalmatian day for me

3 Likes

I have only recently been really utilizing this site, but yes! We have 18 days. We have used the FPP before but never a touring plan, I have a feeling it will be much more a guide than a plan for our group.

2 Likes

Guess what? At 1:15pm today it says the same thing as it did this morning. Go figure! :wink:

4 Likes

I did it right before I read this thread! 3 days! Yep same as this morning!

2 Likes

I created pretty detailed plans for our January trip, once we were in the parks we really only used it as a guide depending on wait times on DME.
I will say the planning helped me know where certain rides were located and the best ways to get to and from in the parks!

1 Like

@4wvufans. Just 2 days??? So excited for you! Btw we live in Marietta Ohio and are surrounded by WVU fans.

1 Like