Does anyone else book a reso at Contemporary Restaurants just to park on your way to MK?

Maybe.

But it’s hard to think of why three cars would be towed by a truck at the same time. All three broken down at once? Onto one truck?

We arrived to see the last one being loaded on. People in the crowd watching said Security had pointed out the cars in the parking lot.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

How long were they there too though? Four hours? Four days??

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I was reminded of one of the Indiana Jones movies where I think Indy was beating someone up on a train and when an old couple gave them a shocked look he said something like “no tickets”.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Fair enough, but why would someone not staying at the resort park there for that long? Overnight maybe I guess is possible though.

Either way, I wouldn’t want to risk it, having seen that Disney will call out an external tow company.

With absolutely zero way of knowing which cars belong to resort guests, I’m shocked that Disney would risk towing a single car.

3 Likes

Well they know which cars belong to guests of the resort because they ask you when you check in. At least we always were at Bay Lake, Kidani, Beach Club. And as we rent a car after a few days, we always let the front desk know when we return for the first time.

So it’s possible for Security to check the number plate against the resort records.

And anyone driving into the parking lot has to scan in with a magic band or go through the manual check point. So one way or another, they could identify who has driven into the parking lot and whether they have a right to be there all day.

It may not apply everywhere but all three of those resorts I mentioned have barriers and the same process.

1 Like