Does 6pm Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular Show Fill Up on Crowd level 5 days

Hello!

Looking for some insight regarding whether the 6pm Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular Show at Hollywood Studios fills up on days where crowd level is a 5.

Crowd projection around 6pm that day looks to be forecasted at more of a 3 to 4 crowd level. My touring plan has me arriving at 5:52 and I am wondering if I’ll get in only arriving 8 minutes early.

I could get a fast pass but I would rather have that FP for Star Tours because it is my children’s favorite ride!
Thoughts?

1 Like

Depending on how many in your party, you should still get a seat at 6pm for Indy. People are usually grabbing their ADR’s around that time so they will be all done and fed for Fantasmic and/or Star Wars fireworks. Normally the Indy shows do fill up but there are also some late stragglers in each show. You should be fine.

For example, we’re eating at Brown Derby at 6:15 so we can be all done in about 90 minutes and then pick a spot for the Star Wars fireworks.

I’ve been on those CL days, but I usually do the morning show. It’s a pretty large arena and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it completely filled. I would think at 6:00, right in the middle of the “traditional” dinner hour, it would be less crowded.

1 Like

This.

You’ll be fine.

I saw people being turned away on Dec 30th all afternoon. But that’ must have been a CL 9 or 10!

I had booked FPs because it’s one of my favourite attractions anywhere in WDW, not just DHS. Glad I did then.

But to OP, you should be fine.

Thank you all for taking the time to give me this help and guidance.

I greatly appreciate it and this is exactly what I needed.

I hope you all have a great day and a great next trip to WDW.

1 Like