Do you think this is a good strategy?

We’re going on a low crowd day. We’re starting with DL, Early Magic Hours.
So… the plan is:
Walk through to Fantasy Land for EMM, do Peter Pan or Toads & get an LL for IJ, .then go wait for Star Wars land to open at 8am. We’re assuming the rope drop for the rest of the park for EMM folks before 8am is about:
?

2 Likes

If this is where I think it is, this is what we did on early entry mornings in DL. There is a brown fence/gate there that they open when the park officially opens. This definitely put us ahead of a lot of people. The line here was forming by 7:45 as i remember.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Do you think there’s time to do a Fantasy Land ride or should we just go straight there and wait?

1 Like

That’s pretty much exactly where the gate is! I would not go to Peter Pan though. Unless you are some of the first through the gate and have the stamina to speed walk quickly all the way from the turnstile to Peter Pan’s queue ahead of everyone else in early hours heading there to one of the worst ratio’s for speed of queue loading :: guest demand. There aren’t going to be a hoarde of people since the footprint of those that qualify for it is so much smaller at DLR, but if you’re not in the first 50-100 people for Peter Pan, skip it.

I do think you’ll have time to do 2-3 other Fantasyland rides, especially the short 2-3 min dark rides that won’t have a queue built up (Toads is great, so is Snow White’s, Pinocchio’s, and if you get Alice in there first or second, it can also be low).

1 Like

Thank you Lolabear! That’s super helpful.

1 Like

I might do Alice to beat the line. Or Snow White. I would only do 1, 2 if the lines were very short. I get very agitated and would worry about the line for Rise growing.

Thanks! We’ll play it by ear, the crowds are only supposed to be a “3”, but still, even then, most people will head to Galaxy’s edge.

2 Likes