Do you buy the Unofficial Guide every year?

I was reviewing my Kindle library in preparation for my trip (I naively promise myself I’ll read on the plane, which I never do). It occurred to me that there’s a new edition of the Ultimate Guide, so I could upgrade to it. I have the 2018 version. We’re now at the 2019 version.

Do you upgrade? Should I?

I do every 2 or 3 years, depending on what’s happening. But there have been a few changes and you are going back in June, so you might get value out of it. Why not check out the “updates” site and see what’s new, and if you need the new content.

1 Like

Some of the updates seem like, er, lies. There’s apparently a “review of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios”. Eh? How is that possible? And even “Detailed planning tips for the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including ride descriptions, touring plans, and dining options in the new land”. Eh? How is that possible?

Those are the updates to the new book or the updates that will be coming in the next book?

Never bought it in the first place. :smiley:

They are for the edition you can currently purchase on Amazon.

I currently have 2016 & 2018 and won’t buy it until the 2020 version comes out!

I buy one every year and give my old copy away to people I know who are newbies or haven’t been for a number of years.