Do I dare to dream? (My January 2021 trip.)

Don’t give up hope! The vaccine is being deployed and all the experts I have heard have said they don’t think there’s any reason the new strain wouldn’t respond to the vaccine. More vaccines will be approved soon - last week it was Pfizer, today it was Moderna, soon it will be AZ and Johnson & Johnson and others. We’ll get through this soon. (Maybe January was a little ambitious, but who knows?)

3 Likes

Maybe my April trip to DLP will happen. Maybe.

3 Likes

So sorry! Just cancelled March…hoping for June…just planning gives me something else to think about.

1 Like

Oh bummer. We are also supposed to be there in just over three weeks’ time and I was going to offer to buy you a drink (from like three tables away, of course) and then I got to the bottom of the thread. Like you, I’m extremely doubtful this third iteration of our trip is actually going to happen, but I’m ever hopeful. It has to end eventually.

1 Like

Ugh, sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I got caught again assuming the best of ppl, neglecting to remember how some won’t follow rules and will rationalize their wrong actions/choices, thereby putting others at risk. Still hate ppl. I do have a few exceptions

Sounds like we all need to do our last hunker-down; vaccines :syringe: on the way

1 Like

f*** that sucks. I’m sorry.

1 Like