Do I book FP for expedience or desire?

It’s been very tough! I’m going for 2 weeks and even on our last 2 days there weren’t really early times for SDD or TOT.

This is what just made me upgrade part of our trip to club level. I’d rather pay an extra couple hundred bucks for a few nights and get that 90 day booking window.

1 Like

I won’t pay for extras but if I did, a couple of after hours or EMM would be much cheaper than upgrading to a deluxe, and to club level, and then paying for FPs as well. That’s so far out of my budget that it’s not even worth thinking about. With those I wouldn’t really have to worry about FPs.

But with a longer trip I don’t worry too much anyway. Though I did complain a lot on FP day! But it has all worked out ok.

1 Like

We upgraded to club at CSR, so, while still expensive, the room is only $415/night…not bad to get the 90 day booking window. And yes, EMM or DAH would be cheaper, but I’m going in late November/early December and it is a complete unknown whether they will be having those events. I’m hedging my bets right now.

2 Likes

I forgot about CSR, that’s a bit more reasonably priced! I’d still rather have the events, but they should really announce them at 180 when you need to book your ADRs.

2 Likes

I was looking at the rate calendar and there are dates in January and February when the rate is only $333/night! That’s a steal.

Yes, very hard to plan around what may or may not be there.

3 Likes