DLR Express Shuttle from LAX to Anaheim

We are staying at the Anaheim Majestic Garden hotel and will be flying into LAX. We are planning on taking the DLR shuttle from LAX to anaheim, but I’m not sure which stop is the closest for our hotel? Anyone know?

I’m on shuttle’s site looking at the stops and it doesn’t seem like they service any hotels that close are walking distance to the Ball/Disneyland Dr. intersection where the Majestic Garden hotel is. It is possible to walk from the Disneyland Hotel to the Majestic Garden. So you could get off at the Disneyland Hotel’s dedicated spot but I’m not sure is entirely pedestrian friendly and you may not want to cart your luggage for the 15 min. walk that Google maps estimates it to be.

Another option is to get off at the OCTA stop directly in front of the Best Western Plus Park Place (1544 S Harbor Blvd), use the Harbor pedestrian walkway right there to cross the street towards Disneyland and then instead of going straight toward the parks & security, go immediately right to cross the street again towards the hotel shuttle pick-up area for Disneyland Resort and use the Majestic Garden’s dedicated shuttle to get you to the hotel. That is a much shorter walk and I am positive that all of it is pedestrian friendly. The only thing I would do is call the hotel to be sure there aren’t any prerequisites to board the shuttle & if so arrange for the driver to be aware you are guests that will be going to check in to avoid being stranded.

Uber/Lyft are pretty prevalent in the area as well, but a lot of the hotels with smaller parking lots (mostly the ones directly across the street from the Disneyland Pedestrian walkway) post signs for no Disney pick-ups. There is a dedicated pick-up spot for Uber/Lyft and general pick-ups as you cross the Harbor pedestrian walkway towards Disneyland, it’s to the left (in case using the hotel shuttle is a bust). There may be an Uber/Lyft pick-up on the Disneyland Hotel side of the resort that is much closer to your hotel but with all of the recent construction, I’m not sure where it is or how to guide you to it but that is another option if there is still a place for pick-ups on that side of the resort.

1 Like

We usually take Super Shuttle. It drops off at whatever location you choose. Never have taken the Disney shuttle because it was more expensive.

The DLR shuttle costs about the same as a cab. We have taken one and it was only a little bit more with the tip. Also the Super Shuttle is much cheaper.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there are limited hours for the DLR Express. Make sure you are not cutting it too close to the last bus.

2 Likes