DL area hotel reviews and such

I agree!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart: I remember that day and trip so well. The morning started so nice even though it was cold and foggy. We got our boarding group early and rode. Went our different ways for a bit. I was in line at Bayside brews when the news broke that Kobeā€™s helicopter crashed. We all seem to want to leave the park and meet at Splitsville. Big hugs all around that day.

3 Likes

I miss reading about this groupā€™s trip reports as well and seeing them on chat. I hope everyone is well!

3 Likes

No, I donā€™t see Naomi on chat, not that I spend much time there at all anymore. She is doing good though. Her last trip was in December I think and not sure she has any plans for another. This was from that trip:

That was Splitsville. I will always remember it as that was the day Kobe Bryant died, which we learned about from the TV there. Or maybe some heard before we got there, but I remember all the news coverage on the TV.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I was there that day too! With my daughters. Before I was really active on the forums.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the things I dislike about his blog! No date at the top. I noticed Disney food blog doesnā€™t date their articles either.
So I stopped reading them. Lol
No date. No read.

1 Like