DIY Grey Stuff

I want to make some Grey Stuff at home as part of the themed staycation day I will be taking on our FPP day.

Have any of you ever made it at home? I must say that googling recipes doesn’t make me that excited to have it as most of them include instant pudding mix and Cool Whip, which are not things I normally cook with. (I am 100,000% on board with Oreos, though.) I’m thinking I might just be able to do a reasonable facsimile with real whipped cream and maybe mascarpone…

3 Likes

I don’t have any suggestions, other than I’m coming over!

Come on over! We’ll also be brunching on Mickey-shaped waffles, organizing travel-sized toiletries, and eating spaghetti and meatballs for dinner while watching Lady and the Tramp.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the recipe. It could be adapted to NOT use instant pudding mix if you prefer, although it would be a bit more work since you’d have to cook the pudding yourself then let it chill before mixing in the cool whip/whipping cream and cookies.

That’s a great idea to make an event out of FPP day!
I’m stealing it

It’s basically a vanilla mousse with ground Oreos stirred in; finding a recipe shouldn’t be difficult.