Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort

They do a good job of selling it! I stand by what I said above about staying somewhere directly on the beach, but with all the activities and Disney magic type stuff, I’m sure anyone who chooses this resort will not regret it.

I’ve lived in SC for quite a while, and I can safely say I have never seen an alligator in my neck of the woods…

3 Likes

Where ish are you?

Looking at Anderson/Greenville/Inman areas.

1 Like

I’m in Gaffney, but used to be in Spartanburg… no alligators in the upstate.

1 Like

I’m so glad this thread bumped up. I can’t wait to try Hilton Head (after after a DVC visit to DLR and WDW) and can’t wait to check out the site, app and podcast. I haven’t used my new points yet, so while I wait to see what is possible this year, I am DVC obsessed. I really think Hilton Head is going to be my husband’s favorite.

3 Likes

I am in the process of buying a resale contract (hopefully, two actually) and can’t wait to get my points! My DD18 and I are planning a trip April 4-9. We’ll be staying near UOR for the first few nights and then transferring to WDW. I’m hoping to get my points in time and possibly booking our two nights at WDW with them. Of course it all depends if anything is available at that time. What is your home resort? I am buying 50 OKW points and (hopefully - agent thinks Disney may take it) 50 Poly points.

2 Likes

I have 120 points at AKL… The Sept UY worked out perfectly because our contract went through in Augusr, giving us the whole year to use them.

I am currently scheduled for 4 nights in a 1 bedroom VGC in June. I ended up buying some transfer points because they are more flexible than borrowing or banking my own points and I am not confident that the trip is going to happen. I also have 5 nights between Christmas and new year at AKL. That one I think will happen! I’m ready for my 1st stay!

1 Like