Disney's DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Will Debut Later This Year

Has this been posted here? I’m getting so anxious for all of the things coming “later this year”!! There isn’t that much year left!

5 Likes

ooOOoo!

4 Likes

I saw this yesterday and ended up down a rabbit hole that ended here The Story of the DuckTales Theme, History’s Catchiest Single Minute of | Vanity Fair

I’m glad it will be running for our June trip as it will help make WS appealing for the younger kids we’re taking with us (their first trip).

3 Likes

This won’t be my kids first trip, but I definitely think it could help us enjoy F&W much, much more! But they are killing me with the “later this year”! Is mid-Nov later this year???

1 Like

Totally heard this the way I think you intended! :joy:

4 Likes

Of course :+1:t2::laughing:

1 Like

Should have been Ooooo Ooooo!

4 Likes

Not to be confused with the toy story aliens who go
oooOOOooo :rofl::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll admit, I’m little surprised they went forward with this, since the new show was cancelled. But maybe the following is still large enough to spark interest.

1 Like

Or it’s another Harmonious situation where they were too far into it to pull the plug and are forcing it through anyway. I mean they really have nothing to show for years and years of planning at this point aside from GotG opening and Harmonious that they are already canning in a few months.

1 Like

You can have this later-this-year if I can have Fantasmic! as my later-this-year within the next 19 days, TYVM. :magic_wand:

2 Likes

Do NOT even get me started on Fantasmic!! I cannot believe that there is not even a month or season announced for that one! It’s mind boggling. I really, really hope that it is running for your dates!! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I mean, look at Tron. There’s literally nothing to get excited for, other than it’s a finally another e-ticket at MK. It’s a copy of a 7 year-old ride based on a movie that wasn’t even popular when it was new 10 years ago. It’s not new tech or anything groundbreaking.

It will still have a 3 hour line.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

There’s definitely an aeroplane in Soarin…

3 Likes

Omg @Keith718 will be very excited to do this!!! He’s a huge DuckTales fan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

1 Like

Tron is ridiculously fun. The theme works really well for it and when they made it in Shanghai it was much closer to the sequel being released. But we rode it four times I think in Shanghai paying $25 a pop a person to avoid the 2 hour line cuz it’s that good. Similar to Hagrids but everyone gets the cycle and it’s more of a pocket rocket so you’re lying down more than on Hagrids which makes it more intense similar to the way Hagrids is better on the bike than in the sidecar. My point is I can understand the 3 hour line, movie it’s based on or not for the ride experience alone given I spent something like $300 for my family to ride it multiple times without the wait. (Not knowing then we’d get a copy here and Shanghai being a once in a lifetime trip).

1 Like

Looks cool. I totally missed this at Epcot during our trip. It has interactive animatronic elements within the various lands that you can activate from the PlayDisney app.

2 Likes

Thisbwas so much fun as Agent P. I am excited to try out a new one as I wonder the FOTA food booths!

3 Likes