Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for $100 a night

On short notice, I needed to pick up a few nights in Orlando for an upcoming trip, so I checked out Priceline. One of the Express Deals there caught my eye:

Having read several articles and posts by @JJT , I investigated further, and saw this listing on Priceline:

I compared the Coronado’s Guest Ratings, reviews, hotel stars, and amenities to the Express Deal, and they all lined up, so I really wanted to click “Choose” and book it. I have to confess, I was very anxious, because “if it seems too good to be true…”.
So I checked all the stats again.
And again.
And I clicked it.
And I booked it.
And I’m happy to report; that Express Deal listing is indeed Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. For a $100 a night.
And I’m happier to report that

23 Likes

Thanks @JJT for all your research and cool insights. It is very much appreciated!

4 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

This is so cool! I am glad you had the courage to click!

2 Likes

Woohoo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! How many weeks out were you booking?

1 Like

@2 weeks out - needed rooms from 10/25 to 10/28

1 Like

That’s so great!!!

1 Like

FYI. We were supposed to stay at CSR starting on 10/15 (a day after the official re-opening). Last night I got a call from Disney saying that they’ll have to delay the re-opening. They didn’t say why but obviously affected my reservation. They were really good about it and transfer me to another hotel. I was looking forward to staying at CSR but oh well, it’s the current state of business.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!
What hotel did you get in place of CSR?

Did they say how long the delay will be? I wonder if they just need more time to regroup after the Bubble or if they are deciding not to open the resort after all?

1 Like

Game 7 is scheduled for Tuesday (if needed)? I expect they will need time to return everything back to “guest ready status”?

They didn’t tell me how long would it be other than saying “a slight delay”. We got moved to the CBR. We booked (after delaying our trip in May) CSR prior to Disney/NBA announcing CSR being a host resort, so the timing was pure coincidence. We were hoping that we wouldn’t be affected, but here we are 3 hotels later.

1 Like