Disneyland Trip Report January 28 - February 1, 2023 (Sisters trip)

Cast of Characters:

• Me (56 year old, pretty experienced with DL, last trip in 2017 (solo), prior to that I went with my sister in January 2016, at least 10 trips prior to that; 3 trips to WDW; good planner and researcher)
  • DisSis (my sister, 52 year old, very experienced, Magic Key holder since 2009, at least 2 trips per year since then; 3 trips to WDW, knows the shortest path to everything and how to find a bathroom from every inch of the park)

Late additions – joined us just on our last day

• DN (my nephew, DisSis’ son, 23, very experienced, Magic Key holder for many years when still living with DisSis)
  • DNGF (my nephew’s girlfriend, 24, this was her third trip)

Logistics:

• Park Days: 5 (arriving about 10:00 am on Saturday January 28 through about 3:00 pm on Wednesday February 1) with partial days due to travel on day 1 and 5
  • Accommodations: Disneyland Hotel
  • Travel: Flying from SeaTac Airport to John Wayne Airport
  • Ground Transportation: My sister arranged for travel from airport to hotel with the company she regularly uses
  • Payment: We are splitting costs as evenly as possible (I paid for my ticket separately, because she has an annual pass); we are splitting hotel, ground transportation, food we share, tips, etc. She kept a tally as we went along, and it worked out great

Planning:

We’ve been planning for a while, and talking regularly about each of our priorities, including dining reservations, quick service locations we wanted to try, rides, shows, and other attractions. She shared some of the vlogs that she views, especially about food, so that we could better prioritize. We talked via phone nearly daily for a few months, and shared new things we learned. We decided who would try for each of the dining reservations on the specific day, and made most of them at exactly 60 days out. We made modifications to those as we further planned our time. We talked a lot about our park reservations, and how to maximize chances to get on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, since it was opening on the Friday before we arrived. One thing we talked about a lot was where to start our day on Saturday. This was a travel day, so we could not rope drop. We had scheduled World of Color for this night and Fantasmic! for Sunday, originally, and we thought about starting in Disney’s California Adventure (DCA), but we also knew we wanted to have a chance to ride Haunted Mansion too. Ultimately, it wasn’t available for her to switch her park reservation to DCA so we started in Disneyland (DL).

My priorities included World of Color (it’s always been dark when I’ve been before), Lunar New Year, Mickey and Friends Cavalcade, Tale of the Lion King, Magic Key Terrace (because I couldn’t get in without her), and Jolly Holiday Bakery Café. The rides I had not been on before are Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind (I had been on the Bug’s Land version of this), Rise of the Resistance, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, Spiderman: Web Slingers, and Millennial Falcon: Smugglers Run (although I had been on this at WDW).

Her priorities included Haunted Mansion (only open on Saturday and Sunday), Big Thunder, Guardians of the Galaxy, Incredicoaster, Plaza Inn, and Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (especially the new treats). She had never been on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disneyland, but she had ridden it at WDW.

Our general plans:

Saturday, January 28:

• Arrive at hotel
  • Start at DL, do whatever we can on left side of the park
  • Haunted Mansion and Tale of the Lion King are the priorities
  • Maybe eat at Bengal Barbeque or The Golden Horseshoe
  • Hop to DCA for evening ADR at Magic Key Terrace and World of Color Dessert Party

Sunday, January 29:

• Rope drop DL
  • Try for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Virtual Queue
  • Fantasyland during early entry, skipping Peter Pan
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Plaza Inn ADR
  • Fantasmic! Premium Dining Package

Monday, January 30

• Rope drop DL
  • Tomorrowland during early entry
  • Jolly Holiday
  • Wine Country Trattoria ADR (get World of Color package if we want to see it again)

Tuesday, January 31

• Rope drop DCA
  • Do as much as we can
  • Goofy’s Kitchen ADR at 12:15
  • Rest
  • Carnation Café ADR at 6:20
  • Disneyland After Dark: Sweetheart Nite Party for as long as we can stay up

Wednesday, February 1

• Rope drop DL
  • Favorites or missed attractions during early entry and the rest of the day
  • Hop to DCA when able
  • Leave at 3:00 to make 3:30 ride to airport
  • Fly home

Park Reservations:

• Saturday: DL
  • Sunday: DL
  • Monday: DL
  • Tuesday: DCA
  • Wednesday: DL

ADRs:

• Magic Key Terrace, January 28, 5:05
  • Plaza Inn, January 29, 9:50
  • Wine Country Trattoria, January 30, 1:40 (modified from dinner time in early January)
  • Goofy’s Kitchen, January 31, 12:15 (modified from 11:00 and then 12:45)
  • Blue Bayou, January 31, 6:00 (canceled in early January)
  • Carnation Café, January 31, 6:20 (modified from 5:30, added in mid-January)

Extras:

• World of Color Dessert Party, January 28, 8:00 seating, 9:00 show
  • Fantasmic! Premium Package at River Belle Terrace January 29, 7:15 (canceled by Disney before our trip – we were bummed, but it ended up being fine)
  • Disneyland After Dark: Sweetheart Nite Party, January 31 (added soon after tickets became available)
4 Likes

How was the WoC dessert party? We have decided to splurge on that. Suggestions of when to check in?

1 Like

I’m finishing up writing my trip report for Day 1 and I’ll post it, but it was fine. It was pretty unorganized, but the food was fine (some things better than others), and the view was good. I’m not sure it’s worth the cost, but it was something we both wanted to try.

2 Likes

Actual

Day 1, January 28

Our flight was scheduled to leave at 6:00 am. My husband drove me to the airport, leaving our home around 3:30 am, and I met my sister at the gate. We had a last minute gate change, and a short delay in getting the right plane to our gate, but despite that, we arrived in Orange County very close to our arrival time of 8:44 am. One of the flight attendants was a classmate of mine from high school, so that was fun. It wasn’t a very full flight and the seat between us was open, so that was nice too. My sister was texting with the driver for our transportation to the hotel once we landed. We did not check luggage, so we walked out and he picked us up shortly. We got to the Disneyland Hotel just after 9:00 and left our luggage with Bell Services (tipped $5.00) and checked into the hotel. We pulled out our park bags before we left our luggage at Bell Services. We went through security and walked through Downtown Disney to the park entrance. Once we were in the park, she purchased Genie+ (I had ordered it with my ticket, so I had it for all 5 days), and we immediately reserved for Haunted Mansion, with a return time of 10:45 – 11:45. We then walked back toward Splash Mountain, because there was a 5 minute wait. We arrived around 10:15 and it was a walk on, and we got our own log. During the ride, I thought I lost my hat, but it ended up right next to my leg, so I was able to grab it when we got off the ride (thankfully, because this protected me from the rain, later in the trip). We next rode The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, which was also basically a walk on. We got in the lightning lane for Haunted Mansion about 11:00 am, and made our next Genie+ for Big Thunder Mountain Railway with a return time of 11:30 – 12:30.

We also made a mobile order for The Golden Horseshoe. We ordered Chicken Tenders ($11.99) and Mozzarella Sticks and Fries ($10.99), both to share. While we were waiting for The Golden Horseshoe to open, we did some shopping in the shops right there. I found a gray zippered sweat shirt with fleece lining that I really liked, so I purchased that and a hat for my son. I had it sent back to the hotel, so I didn’t have to carry it all day. My sister went and got a Diet Coke from a cart, and I waited near the restaurant. She texted me the order number when they said it was ready, so I went in a picked it up, just as she arrived. We found a table, and sat down and she went to get napkins and ketchup. I also got three cups of ice water from them, and she got a cup of ice for her drink. We enjoyed the food; we were both hungry, because we didn’t eat anything on the flight except a little trail mix and mini donuts.

By now, our lightning lane was open for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, so we got in line, and immediately got a Genie+ for Star Tours for 12:15 – 1:15. On the way to Star Tours, we checked to see if there were any short waits that we could sneak in before, but we really wanted to catch the 1:15 pm show of The Tale of the Lion King, so it had to be a short wait. Nothing fit the bill, so we headed to Star Tours, and checked in. We rode Star Tours, and went somewhere and were stopped by someone (I don’t recognize all of the characters or places). It was fun. After we left, we got a Genie+ for “It’s a small world” for 1:45, so we could ride after the Lion King show. The Tale of the Lion King was excellent, and we both enjoyed it. While we were there, we got the text that our room was ready. We rode “It’s a small world” and then walked over to the monorail to go to the hotel and get settled.

Once we got in our room (3rd floor, Adventure Tower), we called Bell Services to bring up our bags, and our Instacart Order (we made an order for Diet Pepsi (for DisSis), water, cheese, and beef jerky from Target, so we’d have some supplies in the room. I had received the notification that it was delivered around 11:00, but Bell Services could not find it. So I had to reach out to Instacart, and they had a new order delivered by 2:45. We unpacked, rested (I fell asleep for a little bit), and made a Genie+ for Toy Story Midway Mania at 6:05 – 7:05, so we could ride that between our dinner and dessert party.

We headed for DCA around 4:30 for our 5:05 ADR at Magic Key Terrace. We got to Magic Key Terrace and checked in on the app and while we were standing there we overheard someone say they were running an hour late. We were not notified of that when we checked in, so we went to the desk, and confirmed that it was true, so we asked if we could go do something and they said that we shouldn’t go too far, and it would probably be more like 45 minutes. We canceled our Toy Story Genie+ and made one for Incredicoaster for about 5:10. We rode Incredicoaster and then rode Inside Out: Emotional Whirlwind, knowing that it would be closed for refurbishment starting on Monday.

We got back to Magic Key Terrace, and they brought us up pretty soon. The service here was pretty slow, but it was nice to be sitting. I wish we had had a table on the ledge, so we could have seen the Lunar New Year Parade, but it was also nice to have a comfortable ground level seat. My sister ordered a glass of Skywalker Vineyards Chardonnay ($14.00) which was pretty small and I ordered water. For food we ordered Barbeque Short Rib Sliders ($24.00) and Monte Cristo Corn Dog ($20.00) with the sauces on the side, intending to share both. It took quite a while for us to get our food, and in the meantime she ordered a margarita too, which she said was delicious. My favorite was the corn dogs and her favorite was the sliders, but we both enjoyed both quite a bit. I loved the three different sauces for the corn dog.

We didn’t leave Magic Key until after 7:15, and were there for well over an hour. We decided to ride The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure on the way to check in for the dessert party, which turned out to be a bit of a mistake, because the line for that was very long, and the whole process of checking in was super disorganized. Once we were seated it was still pretty disorganized and we were seated with two strangers who weren’t totally friendly. At one point I said to my sister “I could project manage the heck out of this thing”, because that’s what I do for work. There are a lot of things that could be done to make it more efficient and magical, in my opinion. The food was pretty good, but we had to find someone to bring it to us and to order drinks from (and to order a second drink from). The one thing that I thought was great was they brought us a to go box, so we could box up what we couldn’t finish. We had dinner later than expected, so I ate the cheese and grapes, and a bite of one or two desserts, but packed up the rest). We enjoyed World of Color: One. I have never seen the original, so I don’t have anything to compare it to. My favorite part was actually the Lunar New Year portion they added to the beginning during the Lunar New Year Celebration period.

We exited the park through the Grand Californian, and walked back through the parking lot and on the street to avoid Downtown Disney on a Saturday night. While we were walking back, we were able to see some of the Disneyland Fireworks show. I took a bath (my sister had taken a shower during our rest period), and we both went to bed. We were exhausted.

7 Likes

I will post each day separately, and the next installment will probably be posted tomorrow. I’ll try to finish up by the end of the weekend. Thanks for reading this far, if you’ve gotten this far.

2 Likes

I would try to check in by 7:30 at the latest. This was a long line and extremely disorganized. There were only two cast members checking people in, and one of them couldn’t find our reservation. it was easy for them to check in people wrong (which is why she couldn’t find our reservation).

2 Likes

Day 2 January 29

We were in line for security at 6:30 (maybe a dozen people in front of us). We chatted with a nice family in front of us (a mom, her mom, her son, and her niece). They were celebrating the son’s birthday and were headed to DCA. They were very nice and we enjoyed meeting them. We tried for the virtual queue for Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway, but were not able to get it. We were the first in line at Disneyland at one of the kiosks on the far right (arrived about 7:11), because they had held Harbour Boulevard guests for a bit, which was nice.

Once we were in the park, we went to the right side (for hotel guests) and had to tap in using our room key. We were near the front, and while we were waiting there, we saw a mom and her daughter that we had talked to in Seattle before our flight. We walked back into Fantasyland once they allowed us in, and tried to do Alice in Wonderland, but they were not open yet. We would have been first in line, but we decided to keep moving. We headed to Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, and we would have been first in line if my sister hadn’t told the people walking our way that Alice was closed. Next up was Snow White’s Enchanted Wish and we were the first riders on that (according to the cute cast member), then we headed to Pinocchio’s Daring Journey and rode that. We headed back toward Alice and rode the Mad Tea Party twice (the cast member just let us stay on, because there were very few people in the queue). At one point in all of this we purchased ILL for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway with a return time of 8:10 – 9:10.

After that we rode Alice, and it wasn’t yet 8:00. My sister went to the bathroom, and I started walking toward “it’s a small world”. She walks faster than me, so we did this quite often. While I was walking back, I saw Aladdin and I asked him if I could take his picture. He was very sweet and cute, and I said that to the cast members I saw right after that, and they agreed. At this point it was about 8:00, and we checked at Toontown to see what the process was for getting into the queue for MMRR. We couldn’t go in yet, so we rode “it’s a small world” and then entered Toontown. We were in the queue for MMRR by 8:20 – it’s a very cute and fun ride. I will only post a couple pictures, so as not to spoil it. I love the attention to detail at Disney, as I’m sure everyone else does as well, and the frames on the movie posters were so fun and cute. After the ride we explore the area of Toontown that was open and used the restrooms here too.

We headed to Haunted Mansion, which was basically a walk on a little after 9:00, and then went to Pirates of the Caribbean before we had to check in for our Plaza Inn ADR for 9:50. After Pirates, my sister walked quickly to Plaza Inn to check in while I walked a little slower and caught up to her. She was worried we would be late. At Plaza we waited in a short line to see Minnie before our breakfast, and she was on a break, so it took a little time. We were seated just around 10:00. The breakfast was nice – we had omelets, Mickey waffles, and other breakfast fare, and enjoyed the food, but we especially enjoyed the character interactions. We saw Pluto (so sweet – and we were both missing our dogs and told him so, so he gave us kisses), Chip (what a naughty little chipmunk – he tried to scare me (twice), and succeeded once, he blocked DisSis’ face when I took a picture with her and him, and tried to steal our food), Daisy, Dale (we told him about his naughty brother, and he was not a bit surprised), Pooh, and Tigger. Overall, we enjoyed our experience here quite a bit.

We then decided to ride the Jungle Cruise on the Hondo Hattie – we had a wonderful skipper, Jessica, and that was fun. At this point, I decided to head back to the room, and my sister decided to join me. We shopped along the way, down Main Street and Downtown Disney. I purchased two hats for my husband, a few ornaments, some pins, a Stitch wallet, and a t-shirt for my son. She got a few things too.

We rested in the room. I fell asleep again. I enjoyed the Tale of the Lion King, and it was on the schedule for today again. When I was doing my planning, it seemed like Saturday might be the only day to see it, so we prioritized it for that day, but I asked the cast member at Toontown if it was showing again today, and he said that it was only closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I checked the app and it had times listed for today, so I decided to see it again. My sister wasn’t interested. We decided to split and rejoin each other later. She headed back to the park earlier than me and rode Autopia, Matterhorn Bobsleds twice, and Star Tours, using my Genie+ when it made sense, knowing I wouldn’t ride Autopia or Matterhorn Bobsleds. I stayed in the room until about 4:45, and mobile ordered the Berbere-spiced Popcorn ($6.99) from Troubadour Tavern before leaving the room, so I could pick it up on my way into the show. I took the monorail back to the park, and walked to Troubadour Tavern, and waited a bit until my pick up window, then I walked into the theater down to the lower level, so I could have a better view. I snacked on my popcorn, which was delicious, and talked with another family waiting for the show. The show was scheduled for 5:45 but not very many people were in the theater. I checked the showtime again, and it was still listed, and then at 5:45 I checked again and it was gone. The family I had been talking with and I both walked back up and talked to the cast members who had watched us go into the theater (I even had said something to them as I was walking in), and they basically acted like it was our fault for not knowing there wasn’t a show.

I called my sister and we agreed to meet at Big Thunder, and on my way there, I found a guest services umbrella and let them know about my experience, and they gave me a multi experience pass, one for each of us. When I got to Big Thunder, we got in line and half way down a cast member told us that they were down, and we had to exit. We were both hungry, so we mobile ordered from Bengal Barbeque. We decided to share the Bengal Beef Skewer ($6.99), the Chieftain Chicken Skewer ($6.49), and the Safari Skewer ($6.49). I also ordered the shrimp, sausage, and pineapple skewer which doesn’t appear to be on the menu any more. I loved the beef, safari, and shrimp skewer. The chicken was a little dry. My sister only really liked the beef skewer.

At this point Millennial Falcon: Smugglers Run had a 15 minute wait, so we headed over there. It was basically a walk on. My sister was a gunner and I was an engineer. I’ve only ridden this once before and I was a pilot. I prefer being an engineer. We then used our multi experience pass for Haunted Mansion at about 7:30. We decided to leave at this point, but got ice cream at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor to eat on our way out. She got Rocky Road and Cookies and Cream, and I got Rocky Road and Cookie Dough. Yum! My sister was still hungry as we were walking back and thought about getting pizza, and finally settled on Nachos from Taqueria at Tortilla Jo’s. We got back to the room and I showered and she ate. She had showered during our rest period. We were in bed before 9:30, and watched the Disneyland Fireworks through the trees before going to sleep.

7 Likes

Sounds like you got lots done and enjoyed your visit! Your pictures make me nostalgic for DLR. :relaxed:

2 Likes

We had a lot of fun, and accomplished almost everything we wanted to. I will hopefully post days 3-5 tomorrow.

2 Likes

Cool! I will have more time tomorrow to catch up.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that our original plan was to see Fantamic! tonight (day 2 Sunday January 29), but on January 16, we got a notification that our premium package reservation was canceled by Disney. We were bummed about that, because we were so excited that we were actually able to get the premium package, but in the end it was fine. We were kind of over booked for dining reservations, and when we had Blue Bayou in the mix, we kept talking about whether we wanted steak 3 nights in a row. It would have been too much, and in the end we didn’t order a single steak, because all of those reservations were eventually canceled. We have both seen Fantasmic! and while we enjoy it, we made better use of that time (me sleeping, most likely, ha, but I needed that to keep up with my sister. She is four years younger than me, after all.

3 Likes

Enjoying your report! Can’t wait to read more. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have part 3 written now, but I’ll review it in the morning and post it. I’m too tired to edit tonight. I’m still recovering… lol

1 Like

SeaTac is our closest airport, too. Are you in Washington?

Were you able to book Genie+ LLs when you were not in a park? I am used to Genie+ in WDW, booking at 7 a.m. from my room or on a bus, but my understanding is that you have to have checked into a park to use it in Disneyland?

Tale of the Lion King show has been removed from the entertainment schedule for all of our trip. It was there and now it is not.

You have to check into a park before you can book, but once you’ve done that, you can book from other places (we did it from our hotel and the monorail) later in the day.

Yes, we live in Washington.

1 Like

That’s too bad. I really loved it. It was short, but the performers were wonderful.

1 Like

We are in Washington, too!

1 Like

Day 3 January 30

Today we were in line for security just before 6:30, and there were only two people in front of us. It was raining, so we were glad we brought our rain coats. I also wore my baseball cap which helped to keep the rain off of my glasses. The party right behind us was the same family from yesterday, so we chatted with them again. The family just behind them was from the same small town as our friends just behind us, so that was fun seeing a small world story unfold (my sister even sang the tune). There was one funny incident – the people in front of us were waiting under the canopy and just before they were opening security they asked them to move away from the canopy, and we teased them saying they had to go to the back of the line, and there were some joking fighting words exchanged and the woman behind us said “I’ll record it”, and we had the security people laughing along with us. My sister was successful in getting a Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway Virtual Queue at 7:00. She got boarding group 47, with an estimated return time of 200 some minutes. My sister walked ahead and got in line a few groups back, because they admitted Harbour Boulevard right at 7:00.

We entered the park and went to the hotel guest area toward the right because our goal was to do Tomorrowland this morning. We mobile ordered Jolly Holiday while waiting for the rope to drop. We rode Star Tours first and I don’t know where we went but Princess Leia was the one to stop our flight. After Star Tours, my sister was going to do Space Mountain, and I was going to wait for her at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, but within minutes she came walking over because Space was down. We walked over to Buzz and found out Buzz was down too. So we went to Fantasyland and rode Snow White and Pinocchio. We decided to head to Big Thunder because we determined that Rise of the Resistance was not yet open. The posted wait time was 5 minutes but it really took about 20 minutes. My sister went to the bathroom, and I headed to Jolly Holiday Bakery Café. We had ordered Lemon Tea Cake ($6.99), Mr. Banks Shortbread Tart ($6.49), Mickey Mouse-shaped Blueberry Scone ($5.49), Jolly Holiday Combo ($13.49), Egg Bacon Croissant ($8.99), all to share, and I ordered a Chimney Sweep Cold Brew ($6.29). I normally don’t drink coffee, but this looked so good, and it was. We only ate the toasted cheese sandwich, the croissant sandwich, and the scone, and took the lemon cake and the shortbread tart to eat later. Everything was delicious. This was one of my favorite meals. It was kind of weird eating a toasted cheese sandwich and tomato soup at 9:00 in the morning, but it tasted so good and warm in the rain.

We purchased Rise of the Resistance for 9:15 – 10:15, and basically walked on around 9:25. At this point our boarding group for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway was open, and we got into Toontown around 10:05. We loved the full queue for this ride, and I recommend doing that at some point when you ride it. There was so much to look at. At this point, my body was getting tired. I decided to head back early and get a good long rest today, before heading back to DCA for the evening. At some point yesterday, we decided to cancel our Wine Country Trattoria ADR because we did not want to do World of Color again, and we (especially me) were really needing a mid-day rest. I jumped on the Disneyland Railroad at the Toontown Station and rode it fully around the park, and then a fifth leg to Tomorrowland, where I then caught the Monorail back to the hotel.

A few more pictures from the train and on the way to the monorail…

After the monorail ride, I took a few more pictures during the walk to the hotel.

My sister stayed in the park and did Matterhorn Bobsleds twice, Autopia and then rode the monorail back. We rested, snacked on our desserts from the dessert party, and she got Genie+ for our return to DCA later, first getting Guardians and then Web Slingers. Of course, I fell asleep. We got to DCA a little after 4:00, and went to Guardians. This was the longest lightning lane wait of our trip. I even pushed back my mobile order at Pym Test Kitchen because we were in line so long. We then rode Spiderman: Web Slingers and once we checked in, got a Genie+ for Monster’s Inc. After Web Slingers, we went to Pym Test Kitchen. I ordered the Proton Punch ($6.49) and PB3 Superb Sandwich ($13.19). I enjoyed both, but especially the drink. The bread on the sandwich was a little dry, but it was an interesting choice, and I wanted to try it. We got a table before my time to check in was available, so I didn’t need to move my time after all. We were sitting next to a family from Vancouver, Canada while we were waiting, and they let me try their pretzel, which we could have never finished with just the two of us. My sister didn’t want to eat here, but she sat with me while I ate.

We checked into Monster’s Inc. and then got a Genie+ for Soarin’. After Monster’s Inc., we shopped in Off the Page. I got a few postcards – I like to put them on my bulletin board at work, but I might frame a few too now, because my bulletin board is getting pretty full. I also got a gift for my son’s girlfriend. We then rode Soarin’ and then my sister got chicken strips and onion rings from Smokejumpers Grill. We shopped our way to the front of the park - I got a couple more Christmas ornaments. At this point, I decided to walk back to the hotel. She needed to pick up some personalized glasses she had ordered for a friend, so she went over to DL and rode Matterhorn Bobsleds as well. I had taken a bath and gotten ready for bed by the time she got back. I went to sleep while she got ready for bed.

4 Likes

I live in Seattle and my sister is in a suburb. Where are you?

1 Like