DisneyLAND Podcasts you like best

I’m a huge podcast enthusiast and am subscribed to a (kind of ridiculous) number of WDW-focused podcasts. I have always found this to be a fantastic format for me to get a lot of really deep and wide information about one of my happy places. As you know I’m heading to DLR in 68 days and it occurred to me that I should find some DLR-focused podcasts to listen to as well. So I ask you: what are your favorite DLR podcasts? I found a bunch that I’ll be sampling, but it would be awesome to know what those of you who are already listening find to be enjoyable.

To help you know what I enjoy, podcast-wise, in terms of format and focus I will tell you that some of my WDW-focused faves are The DisUnplugged, Be Our Guest, The Disney Crush, Resort Loop (specifically the DVC roundtable episodes), The My DVC Points Podcast, and Radio Harambe. I was also a superfan of the now retired podcast The Backside of Magic.

Looking forward to your recommendations!

2 Likes

I don’t listen to Disneyland podcasts since I already have a full slate of podcasts in my queue (including the Disney Dish) but the most reputable Disneyland-focused podcast I’ve seen pop up is The Sweep Spot, which is hosted by two former CMs. They cover Disneyland history but also the latest news. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Here’s a link to the latest episode:

2 Likes

There is a listed I snatched off of chat🤣
Fresh Baked Presents
Disneyland for Designers
A Window to the Magic
Mouse
And D23 Inside Disney

3 Likes

In preparation/excitement for my December trip, I started listening to DL podcasts. These are the ones I have spent the most time with…

Mousetalgia Fastpass
DLWeekly
Disney Dish (not DL specific but good)
Rope Drop & Park Hop
Disneyland with Kids
Rope Drop Radio (also not DL specific)

A few others that I intend to check out…
Mousetalgia
Word on the Main Street
Podcast the Ride
Disneyland for Designers
Sweep Spot
Connecting with Walt
Provost Park Pass
Fresh Baked Presents (have been a youtube subscriber for a few years)
All Aboard
Very Amusing
Imagineer Podcast

3 Likes