Disneyland Paris - need help

Are you on the Liners FB page? There is a smiley face with a nose after Liners but if I do it here it changes to the emoji. My friends Katie and Laura are experts in all things DLP, but they don’t use TP.

no - so just friend the page “liners” ?
hmm - which ones specifically - there are several that are returned

Liners : - )

I had to put spaces in to stop it turning into an emoji, but there are no spaces in the smiley when you search for it.

tricky tricky tricky - found it thanks much!!!

1 Like

FP situation- yes it’s like the old paper ones, scan your ticket, grab a pass, hand it into the attendant at the ride, go get the next one. The train from paris is pretty easy and right outside the park. As for things to avoid, it’s pretty much personal preference. Crowd predictions etc you might want to check out ‘magicforum.eu’. It’s where I looked up most of the stuff for my Halloween trip

THANK YOU very much

No problem :blush: you might also want to download the app. It doesn’t have all the features of the DW and DL ones and there’s little to no Wi-Fi in the parks so (depending on your data plan) you might not be able to use it for wait times (I found service patchy at best, although weirdly the indoor queue for pirates had a really good 4g connection) but you can get familiarity with the layout and also keep an eye out on wait times leading up to your trip to get a feel for what it might be like. When I did manage to get connected I found the times were mostly accurate. And it certainly helped when a ride went down so I knew when it was operational again.

@Tigger613 please report back after your trip! I’m planning a Paris trip for next April with 1-2 DLP days! Would love to hear about your whole trip after you get back!

I’m looking at next August as well so would love to hear about your trip!