Disneyland Hotel Rates Pre-Covid

My family and I are frequent visitors to WDW, but have never been to Disneyland. My father-in-law would like to look into a big family trip in early 2022. He has asked me to gather some info about hotels in the area before we talk about anything else.

Of course, I cant look at hotel rates for Disneyland Hotel right now to get any idea of what we are looking at. On this page: Disneyland Hotel (touringplans.com) Touring Plans lists the room rate ranging from $210-$350 per night. In your experience, is that accurate?

Thanks for any insight!

1 Like

I’ve never seen it less than that, but I have seen it higher.

2 Likes

I would say that pre Covid they were higher. I would guess more like $400-600. Depending on when you are going. Sometimes you can catch a good deal though. Last time we stayed there (sept 2018) we paid $525 and that was for a the Halloween party, so prices were a bit higher.

4 Likes

We are hoping to go on my daughter’s university spring break. Which falls on the week spanning the end of Feb. into the beginning of March. According to crowd calendars that seems like a middle of the road time period in terms of crowds. Maybe we can snag a deal. Thanks!

1 Like

It has been years since I found a deal less than $400 at DLH or GCH. GCH is more like $600+ now, and DLH is in the $400-600 range. You have to be very lucky to get deals at those hotels, but they do happen.

3 Likes

I figured the Touring Plans page was probably low. Thanks!

1 Like

DLH is by no means a “bargain” but is is one of my favorites. The grounds are lush, it has an amazing pool, and I love the mini museum exhibits throughout the lobbies. You can’t forget trader Sam’s! When I stay there, I really feel like I am on vacation.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about feeling on vacation. There are some great deals at area hotels, but since we wont be back any time soon after this trip I feel like we will be eating and exploring the Disney resorts anyway. Thanks for the insight!

1 Like

For the trip I had planned for Sept 2020 and rescheduled to Dec 2020, The Disneyland Hotel was never less than $450 per night - usually closer to $500.

1 Like

Those look more like paradise pier prices to me.