Disneyland Hotel Paris Reopening Date!

I came here expecting that @Nicky_S would have beaten me to this news, but the Disneyland Hotel in Paris is FINALLY reopening in January!! The hotel closed in March 2020 (I believe?) so this is an almost 4 year renovation that looks amazing.

TTG - Travel industry news - Disneyland Paris reveals opening date for reimagined Disneyland Hotel.

We really want to stay here and almost planned a trip for this Christmas. Perhaps we can make our way back next summer now.

3 Likes

This article has more photos and information.

4 Likes

Maybe we won’t be staying here!

4 Likes

You could always do a single night to cap off the trip! I had booked a Park View room (so Club Level for the secret park entrance and being able to see the castle from the balcony) for Sept 2020. :frowning: And then the bad thing stopped me. I don’t think it was this expensive back then.

2 Likes

I’m a little surprised it’s this expensive but I’m hopeful that it’s just the newness. Although Jan/Feb in France is nowhere near peak season. We could definitely do one or two nights but I paid $1600 (not even Euro) for 4 nights for 4 people in 2021 so it’s a mind shift to pay that for only one night! (The price above is only 2 people!)

1 Like

I would love to spend a night there for our trip in 2 months! :heart_eyes: But that is some major :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:!

2 Likes

The website crashed very soon after booking opened and they now have a booking queue in effect, with a wait time of over an hour.

2 Likes

This article has lots of photos.

The suites do look amazing and I’d love to do a night - but it might just have to be in a more regular room.:joy::joy:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/wdwmagic-plus/disneyland-paris-resort/news/12sep2023-disneyland-pariss-crown-jewel-a-look-into-the-newly-revamped-disneyland-hotel.htm

2 Likes

Oh….don’t be me and wait through a 2 hour queue to find out that you have to call anyway for club rooms.
Sad trombone.

1 Like

Oh no. :frowning: Did you call and get it booked?

3 Likes

Yes! No problems at all aside from the wasted time.
It was for way out in the summer though (and, as of now, the only actually planned part of that trip :crazy_face:) so not as stressful as had I been trying for something right at reopening.

2 Likes

So you and @stlouie have the exact same avatar. Even the shade of green is the same!!

Twins! :women_with_bunny_ears:

2 Likes

:astonished:

I’ve been thinking of uploading a picture as my avatar. I’ll get to it next week after my niece’s wedding this Saturday.

So according to this tweet, the hotel will be completely closed to everyone other than guests staying there for the first few months. No peaking in the lobby, let alone a drink in the bar. The restaurants will be restricted to hotel guests too.

1 Like