Disneyland Genie+ on low crowd days?

I’m going to Disneyland at the end of October on low crowd days (highest 4). Staying at a good neighbor hotel. We are a party of 5, including a 6 year old.

Is it worth getting Genie+ on a level 4 crowd day?

1 Like

Depends on your wait tolerance. G+ works really well at DLR, but you can do without if you’re willing to wait 40+ minutes for headliners. How many days?

Crowd level 4 is VERY optimistic for end of October. It might be that for DCA on OBB days, but the level will be higher on days surrounding those parties. If you’re using TP CC, don’t trust it for DLR.

2 Likes

If you can afford it, I feel it is worth it even on low crowd days (especially with a 6yo). If you are going multiple days, you can always try the park with or without G+ on the first day, and change your mind the next.

How many days are you there? My daughter and I just went, I have no idea what the crowd schedule was supposed to be, and we did not use Genie plus at all. There are only a few rides that ever seem to have long waits.

2 days at DL. Planning to do Oogie Boogie Bash on one day

I would say you are hardly ever going to find that GP was a waste of money. Unless the park is a level 2, you will almost always encounter lines of 40 minutes for Indiana, space mountain, matterhorn, and in late Oct, Haunted Mansion. Since you will be at OBB, you might skip GP for that day. Crowds in the Event Nite park tend to be very low during the day. If your group won’t all be doing all the GP lines, you could by 4 passes. It doesn’t mattet if you use someone else"s pass.

2 Likes