Disneyland fall discounts?

Looks like fall RO discounts just came out for WDW- are there usually any fall discounts at the Disneyland hotels (specifically November)? Heading out for the Walt Disney Studios tour, and I figured I’d spend the weekend at the happiest place on Earth!

1 Like

I don’t know of any discounts but Have a GREAT weekend~~Lucky! The tour in Buena Park?

1 Like

it’s a D23 tour! I’m really excited to cross another Disney wish off my bucket list!

OOO the D23 one where you get to see the Very Rare Mary Poppins stuff?? I think I read that in the D23 email. Super Duper Lucky!!! I was trying to save my Disney movie rewards for the regular Burbank studios tour but it’s like 15000 points! Have a great time when you go!

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:

I know there’s AP discounts for DLR in the fall. I always get an email about them, but I don’t know about others.

1 Like

I havn’t seen anything on property yet for Nov but its still a wee early for that.

1 Like

thanks, @pirategirl007 ! I’ll keep my eyes posted later this summer/early Fall. I’ll probably book now to be sure, in any case.