Disneyland Character Dining

I still have another month before reservations open for our trip in June, but I am deciding on a character meal… We are going on a non-park day, so Minnies is out. Donalds includes Stitch which is our family favorite, so thaht is the one I am inclined to go for, but it sounds like it has fewer characters and food options, and since we are going on Wednesday, is breakfast only. Mickey’s or Goffy’s have more characters, more food options, and my allow for a lazier day since they serve Brunch/Lunch. What have other people tried and how did you feel about it?

I have not done Donald’s. It was still Mickey’s (maybe 7 or 8 years ago) when we went, but still to this day, Stitch has been our favorite character interaction! I have also done Goofy’s Kitchen And Storytellers Cafe. Food wise Storytellers wins hands down, but for stitch I am inclined to steer you to that one.

1 Like

I think I really want to do Stitch, we met him as we were going into Typhoon Lagoon in 2016, my teenagers are not super into the Character meets, but it was so fun.

1 Like