Disneygirlmama Does Disney Take 2

What am I forgetting? Charger is still charging. Bandaids in my wallet. Will add snack in the morning.

3 Likes

It looks like everything to me, but I’m a minimal packer (of park bags at least!).

1 Like

the back pack? :rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :joy: I took a photo because some of those things are going back into my purse for today.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

While practicing for Friday I got this. Shocker. Immediately left the queue but still so weird.

DD10 has been drawing all morning. Any guesses?

Now swimming. This is the only pool with the hot tubs open. Not using them yet though. Also the only pool we hadn’t swam in yet, as it closes regularly.

DD10 is fascinated with all the lizards.

12 Likes

I love the lizards too :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks to all the Geico commercials from years ago, to this day my parents call them “geicos” instead of “geckos”!

3 Likes

We don’t have geico so that’s lost on me, I’d probably pronounce them the same :joy:

2 Likes

“Guy-ko” (the insurance company) vs. “Geh-ko” (the lizard). Although I imagine various British dialects could pronounce each of those quite differently. :thinking:

4 Likes
3 Likes

DD10 was starving so back for lunch around 11:30. Pizza, grilled cheese, and BLTs followed by ice cream sandwiches. DD10 kept working on her picture…

More swimming.

Mini golf.

Now swimming again. And hunting lizards, lol.

13 Likes

We really enjoyed our time spent at WBC. It was just as big, if not bigger, than the Deluxe one bedrooms on property for a much more agreeable price point. When we were there, our son was too little for the lazy river or any of the other fun activities spread throughout. I’m kind of sad not being able to go back and enjoy a little bit more of it now, but am thrilled your family is embracing the time there.

That sketch your daughter is doing is amazing. She has a lot of talent!

3 Likes

9 Likes

I tell her she could draw for Disney one day if she wants to. Any guess as to who it is?

1 Like

Elsa! Or Anna.

2 Likes

Great jumping shots!

4 Likes

I’d say Elsa too, but with an Anime/Funko feel. It’s very, very cool to see that representation. I could absolutely see her work hanging in that Epcot art store one day if she really wanted to.

Those action shots are so fun! What great memories.

2 Likes

Anna

4 Likes

It’s Anna!

19 Likes