Disneygirlmama Does Disney Take 2

do you have an iPhone?

If so, go to the offending photo. tap “edit” on the bottom

then tap the icon that looks like a square with twirling arrows around it next to the "done " button on the bottom

Then use the button on the upper left, second in, with a rectangle and arrow to re-orient the photo

save your changes and you are all set!

4 Likes

Thanks! The problem is that they look correct on my phone but when I upload them here they’re sideways or upside down. I’m going to try rotating a selfie that uploads into here upside down but it shows the correct way in Photos. It’s just weird to me.

Each of these I tried to upload yesterday and they were all sideways. I have done nothing to them and today they’re the right way. Argh.

12 Likes

Look at that cute baby dino on her nose! :grin:

4 Likes

This happened to me. I was advised by someone not to choose an image size. If you just go with the original picture, it should load correctly.

3 Likes

DD6 is holding it in the first picture! Actually they are holding lizards in lots of the photos I’ve posted!

2 Likes

Good to know!

When it asks what size to upload, leave it as actual size. They almost always go sideways if you change the size.

2 Likes

Super cute pics!

3 Likes

It was me I think, it’s about the only technical knowledge I have and I share it all the time :joy:

1 Like

If you’re only going to have one bit, that’s a good bit to have!

2 Likes

I have this problem all the time – I have solved it by rotating the photo so it loads correctly.

maybe you scared your phone into better behavior!

2 Likes

Such cute photos. I can’t believe the lizard is on her face.

3 Likes

I know, right?

3 Likes

Milkshakes at The Plaza!

14 Likes

Caught some cavalcades!

9 Likes

Yum.

1 Like

Milkshakes make everything better.
Great move @disneygirlmama !

10 Likes

Monorail loop and shopping. Next up: BTMRR!

11 Likes