Disney100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort Begins Jan. 27, 2023

3 Likes

“Organizers indicate there will be one Mickey balloon at each entrance as the centerpiece of the celebration extravaganza which will include actually nothing else because they are cheap and hate the fans”

(I’ve drawn my own conclusions based on WDW50th and EP40th which were… all but nonexistent)

5 Likes

Per the cited article:

"As you begin to plan your trip to visit Disneyland Resort for the Disney100 anniversary, please know that theme park reservation availability for Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park is currently paused for dates beyond Jan. 8, 2023, and will resume for guests in the coming weeks. "

3 Likes

ugh 1 day after we head home!

I think that’s pretty normal for DL. Their calendar doesn’t go out too far at any given time.

3 Likes

Yay! I wonder if Toon Town will be open by then?

1 Like

The article says Toon Town will open in the Spring.

1 Like

DLR does it better than WDW when it comes to decorations and characters so it might be better.

2 Likes

I really really hope so :blush::heart::heart:. DD and I shall be in the first wave of guests back there. We have so many memories in Toon Town. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s just weird to open a ride in the middle of Toon Town but not open Toon Town.

7 Likes

Now stop being so logical

3 Likes

On the TP map they have the ride all the way in the far right front corner in my new DL book. So like further right front corner than Roger Rabbit? Is that accurate? If so maybe they can just open that front section. And if so, can they open Roger Rabbit too?!? I actually love that ride. It’s the first dark ride I heard then DD2 going “wee wee” on with the hugest smile on her face every time it spun us. I have super fond memories and an emotional attachment to that ride.

3 Likes

I know - I want to book my April dates! But no.

1 Like

Just noticed this on the Disneyland app today! :heart:

3 Likes

I am guessing they wont be doing previews…

Are you there in January? I am going February 6-10, with my grand nieces and nephews. I think they’ll love this ride! Just wish Toon Town was open.

2 Likes

Yes we have our first trip planned…unfortunately we check out of VGC on the 26th.

1 Like