Disney World With Others. Oh, My! (A Trip Report)

Just verified for you - it’s still there

Crisis averted.

5 Likes

Rumble Strip Randy!! Happy to see your ole pal?

9 Likes

I knew I had it wrong but couldn’t think of this!

5 Likes

When he pulled up in the shuttle I said to my husband - “Is that him?” He sighed and said
“Yeah …. that’s him.”

10 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

They just posted a pic of being on the bus with a caption stating “On the way to EPCOT because our event planner does not play.”

14 Likes

Did you tell them they’re late? :rofl:

7 Likes

And the window seat shall be mine!

16 Likes

Your response: event planner is cheap at twice the price :grin:

8 Likes

22 Likes

On a bus and holding ….

13 Likes

At All Star Movies they clapped as guests exited the shuttle bus. Why don’t we get that at the mods and deluxe?

11 Likes

I’ve never had that happen but it’s awesome!

4 Likes

It took over an hour to get to Kidani from the airport with wait times and stops. I’m not on my sister’s reservation, so could t get in the room. No big deal, just had to change shoes and pack my backpack in the lobby. Now I’m on my way to EPCOT. It’s raining pretty steady, so I expect my party to be miserable and wanting to go back to the room. :eyes: They were in line for GoTG, but said it broke down. Although, I never saw that in the app. I told them I was on my way and they said they were sitting outside of the ride. It’s unclear if they are sitting there not sure what to do next, or if they are waiting for rider swap. Wish me luck! :smirk:

10 Likes

Do you just mean listed as someone who can check in? Or are you not linked? That will be necessary so you’re magic band can access the room and so you can get in for early entry, right?

2 Likes

I am linked, so I should be able to get in the room? Also, when they got on the first ride the girls were told they are not in a group. Not sure what that means. They are linked and could get in the room.

5 Likes

Weird! I guess if any issues come up, Guest Services or Chat should be able to help.

2 Likes

Not if you aren’t listed as an occupant. They could give you one of their extra bands to use though.
Or maybe I am misunderstanding. You are listed as an occupant in the room, right? If so, go to the front desk and they will fix your band so you can get in the room. This has happened to me at AKL before where my kids could get in the room but I couldn’t.

2 Likes

Was this on GOTG with a boarding group? If so, not everyone in the party had one. When booking, were all people chosen in the confirm party screen?
If not on GOTG, no idea.

2 Likes

Oh yes, this is the distinction.

You may already be linked as Friends and Family, but you must also be listed in their room reservation as an occupant. They can do this on the WDW website, but you might have luck with Chat or the front desk.

3 Likes