Disney World! Here we come!

Looks like an amazing experience! And what a cute little pirate!!

Fabulous!!

Aww I just saw this, great pics! We did PL as well when we were there!

Hi, @haylekk

Sorry for delay in replying. I got moved at work to be part of a project that doesn’t have public internet. I only have access after I get home and I don’t know where all the time goes…

He loved PL. Are you still going to GF this year? I posted some picks taken in December on our last day. I was hunting coffee in the early hours so not too many people around.

The adult pool is open 24 hours but no a life guard.

This is the main building.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Ginger Bread House. I tried to capture the level of detail in the smaller pics. Does it look like all the Santa’s are Grumpy?

And a few pics of the Christmas Tree. You can note the size of the Ginger Bread House in the pic with the man it.

We are in the early planning stages for the Food & Wine in 2018. Just us two this time, We’re waiting for the Military Salute discounts to be announced. We like to try the Beach Club or Boardwalk Inn but those places are normally sold out fast during F&W. Our backup plan is to POR or POF.

Our ultimate trip will be in 2021 with the whole gang again. Gonna use those Disney Points… that are burning a hole in my pocket.

1 Like

Hey there! Great pics, thanks for sharing! The Santas do look grumpy, lol!
Yes we are staying at GF this November. Did I already ask what building you stayed in or if you have a recommendation?
We are planning a big trip for 2021 as well, for MK’s 50th!

Ooops and @jbrew I just saw the building recommendations you’d sent me previously, forgot when I asked in this last reply lol.