Disney with my girl! Mother/Daughter Live Trip Report

18 Likes

Ooh looks like the kitties were vocal today!!!

3 Likes

I wish! Yawning I think.

3 Likes

My problem is that there always seems to be a festival and then so much festival food to eat that we don’t need to do a sit down meal.

5 Likes

You got some great photos–don’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Perfect shirts, masks and ears!!

5 Likes

You are correct. I know my kid. She gets overheated and doesn’t always like all of the food booth food so I knew I needed a dinner. We did not get through nearly enough of the Food Booths or World Showcase.

I adore spending time with my kids here but you and our other lovely friends are the best to tour with!

6 Likes

I have to agree with you. Touring together was so easy.

3 Likes

It is soooo yummy! My kids loved it when we went there.

1 Like

Never!!!

Cute masks and shirts today!

Looks like a great safari!

@Dreamer I get ya with the festivals vs sit down meal.

3 Likes

Okapi! Love them! I’m so jealous of all of you guys in AK today and your lion pics. I always see them sleeping if at all.

2 Likes

Everest

Dinosaur

Ride photos are slow today. I anxiously await the Dinosaur photo because despite her always wanting to ride it, she’s always afraid. She wanted to sit in the middle so the dinosaurs weren’t too close :joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

So excited I got to meet you! It was like a celebrity sighting! You and your daughter are adorable. Hope you have had a great last day.

12 Likes

Very nice to meet you too and see your adorable kiddos in person! We liners know all the best places to sit for lunch :slightly_smiling_face:. Enjoy the rest of your day and trip!!

7 Likes

Flame Tree :yum:

View for lunch

16 Likes

I love Flametree. Your view is perfect.

2 Likes

Love all the pics! The hippo one is great - eyes open! :eyes:

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: That’s what I do too! And close my eyes, as you know. :joy:

4 Likes

@Amy11Russ and @JustKeepSmiling
Yay for a liner meet!

6 Likes

I gotta ask… what is the worm drink?

3 Likes