Disney Wish cruisers?

I booked my first Disney Cruise on the Wish for the End of September, leaving on the 30th. Anyone here cruising on the Wish before then? If so, would love to hear about your experience and any tips you have.

This will only be my second cruise ever and my first Disney Cruise. I’m taking my sister and my niece and the purpose/focus will be to explore this new ship and do as much stuff on the boat as we can. I’m even thinking that we will not get off the boat at Nassau.

I’m excited to start planning; however, I can get the DCL website to pull up my reservation. I booked with a TA and I have the confirmation number, but every time I try to add it, the website says the reservation is not found. Anyone else have this problem? I guess I may be calling Disney IT next week. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did you ask your TA about the reservation number? Sometimes they will know how to make it work.

Try putting it in with a 0 in front of it.

Not promising it will work, but I know when I added a pre-cruise night at Music it wouldn’t take the cruise conf number like my TA said, then after she went back and forth with WDW tech and DCL tech they finally got it connected…same number but with a 0 in front.

2 Likes

I’m going first week of August. I’ll try and do a trip report. High on my list is frozen, antman and the new upscale restaurant for a date night on our 1923 dining night. I want to see little mermaid and is it Aladdin shows. The slide attraction and the spa. We have concierge room so I’ll be checking out those areas too. I didn’t want to get off in Nassau either but DD’s friend wants to swim with dolphins and they can’t get off without me at 15 I don’t think so I will unfortunately have to tag along. Lol

2 Likes

Have the TA call. That’s why you use a TA. Definitely stay on the ship in Nassau. There’s so much to see and do on the ship and that’s what you pay for.

1 Like

Yeah, she tinkered with it and told me to try again, but still nothing. She said their website was undergoing some work, so I will try again before I call.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

Thanks - yeah, I’m thinking with such a short cruise, it may be our best use of time to get our money’s worth (I hope)

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got a great plan! I’m looking forward to the ship setting sail so we can start to see and hear reports.

1 Like

Just don’t expect it to be an “empty” ship. I suspect that MANY people are going to be staying on in Nassau. They already do on the other ships, so with a new one I’m guessing very few will get off in Nassau.

2 Likes