Disney visa character spots

Has anyone been recently who can report on if they have characters back yet for the Disney visa photos?
Epcot or Hollywood Studios?

3 Likes

I read a couple days ago that there were no characters at these yet. Hopefully they are back soon!

Definitely not at HS last week. It as a “Magic Shot” or some such thing we didn’t go check out.

Thank you both!

Can confirm that at HS the Disney visa is a magic shot. It’s in the Launch Bay and it’s just a photographer and a wall. We didn’t bother. I can photoshop us into scenes if I want to. We were hot and sweaty anyway.

There is a sign on the door at Epcot saying it opened at 1 but we didn’t go back after 1 to see what was happening.

was at epcot last week. Just a magic shot.

I just got an email today saying that it was back at EPCOT. Hopefully they mean characters and not just a magic shot.

1 Like

Me too!

4 Likes

1 Like

Where is the one at Hollywood studios?

In the Star Wars Launch Bay. I don’t know if that one is back yet, but it is usually Darth Vader. I liked it because it wasn’t as rushed as the regular Vader greet and usually there is hardly a wait.

1 Like

This has a blurb at the end about HS, says it is still virtual but doesn’t say what character is added to the magic shot.

2 Likes

Speaking of Disney Visa, I read on the Twittersphere today that cast members have to start asking “Will you be paying with a Disney Visa today? As long as the next move isn’t asking if I want to apply for a card I will try not to be annoyed.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the EP and HS Disney Visa character photos are back to being actual meet and greets? Or are they still the Magic Shot photo with no actual character meet and greet?

2 Likes

Following…

When we went in August of 2022 the one at EP was an actual meet and greet! We didn’t do the HS one, so not sure about that.

2 Likes

Thanks. Do you remember which character? I know it rotates, but curious as to who was there.

1 Like

:blush:

3 Likes

Yes! Here’s me last month in Epcot

And here I am in December

5 Likes

Nice! Was this also in Epcot?