Disney Themed Funeral, anyone?

This has been making the rounds on social media and I thought some here might get a kick out of it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/neumaverick/status/1345886414987173888

Personally, I wouldn’t be caught dead (pardon the pun) at an unlicensed Disney funeral. But I would do it if there was an official Disney sanctioned version. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have no words, I’m just perplexed at the thought of this. :thinking:

But one question, “inhabitants of a certain Woods” - what’s that? Robin Hood, the 7 dwarves, Jungle Book, Pooh & friends … ? I’m inclined to think the latter.

6 Likes

I assumed Pooh & friends since the Hundred Acre Wood is the only named “Wood” in Disney canon (as opposed to Sherwood “Forest”).

3 Likes

I was discussing this yesterday with my friend and while I think the whole thing is bizarre, what I really want to know is if the characters are smiling. Like does Mickey just stand there with a big grin on his face while everyone is sobbing? Or is funeral Mickey somber?

5 Likes

Oh for God’s sake, stop being so damned gullible. It’s as phony as a three dollar bill.

3 Likes

You can’t make me.

I shouldn’t laugh, but can’t stop grinning every time I read this.

Me either. But then I remember that there may or may not have been a directive from a Lead at some point to keep an eye out for people “dumping a dirt or ash like substance” among back, less populated pathways or favorite on attractions. And then I feel bad for custodial.

5 Likes

Er… so I should go back on MDE and cancel my AFR?

7 Likes

So you’re telling me this market is as yet untapped? Hmmm, I wonder if I can get a small business loan …

11 Likes

Hahahha.

1 Like

Bippity Boppity Burials.
For when your Happily Ever After becomes the Hereafter.

15 Likes

Well I am somewhat relieved about this. Is it bad that I laughed at your post? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

winner winner

6 Likes

Hmmm, let’s brainstorm some more …

Mickey’s Mortuary
Cogsworth’s Coroner Services
Cruella’s Crematory
Facilier’s Funeral Parlor
Mulan’s Mausoleum

or maybe:

Pixar Pals Funeral Home
Accompanying You to Infinity and the Great Beyond

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

It is a good thing it is fake, I can only imagine that someone would play iasw on an infinite loop in someone’s casket to tournament them.

6 Likes

My grandfather was cremated because he was claustrophobic and so was afraid to be left in a casket. I can’t imagine the horrors that the possibility of IASW on infinite loop could cause to someone who thinks they’ll be able to sense from their body after they’re dead. :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry: Maleficent’s Mausoleum.

Some members of my family would totally want Disney music playing at such a time. Especially depending who the dearly departed was.

To continue the morbidity, when we first began large family group trips some quarter of a century ago (:astonished:) I asked key family members what is grounds for trip cancellation?
Nothing!
Was the answer.

Okaay, said I. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Woody’s Pine Box

6 Likes

Hush gatito! Pearl clutching is much more fun!!
Take my money right now!
Please play haunted mansion on a loop at my gravesite through that 1 inch pipe and have blue skin alien toss me 6 feet under
I’m assuming since it’s not Disney endorsed he’ll look 100% mexican made:
22B5668E-7F8C-47F7-8063-FEC08ED6B3CF

14 Likes