Disney Survey

Ok I looked up his Twitter, bc I don’t really use Twitter, although I have an account.
His screenshot is for the universal survey.

Thanks for sharing, very interesting.

1 Like

One last image from the survey

6 Likes

Many of these questions were discussed on last night’s That Show / Mouse World Radio

1 Like

I thought I said that. Oops if I didn’t. I know it was for UOR

I see what happened. I was replying to Ryan and his mention of UOR for part of his trip. I didn’t make myself clear that that was what I was referring to o when I said “they”. Sorry for the confusion!!

1 Like

I got one from universal studios that asked questions for both universal and disney, was your the same way?

I quit answering it after what seemed like 40 pages, it was ridiculous.

That is one thing the survey developers never seem to get.

If it’s too long, people will not finish it.

They need to follow best practice recommendations around writing surveys. They definitely do not

5 Likes

So maybe task force related?

And Disney refuses to acknowledge Uni in their survey? :rofl:

There are questions in the survey, of would you go back on June 1 in the survey and Septeber 1.

I want a survey!!! Where is mine? :joy:

If it makes you feel any better, my son didn’t get the survey, despite the fact we have reservations on the same exact dates.

Filling out the Universal survey was harder than most job related tasks that I had this week. :grinning:

I like to provide my feedback, but I’m unsure how much weight the survey responses are given in decision making.

1 Like

I’d be utterly useless on that third page.

I’m struggling to figure out what our family is comfortable doing in the next few weeks given the various directions all the different parameters could go.

I have zero thoughts on how comfortable we’ll be about anything in 3-6+ months! Seriously, I’m weighing the probabilities on a scale of “we aren’t leaving the house except for essentials” to “we’ve got these super nasty cooties under control and things are almost completely back to normal”. There is no “most likely” in my head at the moment!

Because if 4 months ago you’d ask me what May was going to look like for my family…

5 Likes

I find that Disney list of when you would be comfortable with these activities interesting in what was included and what wasn’t.

Clearly the choices were picked to be likely activities you’d likely have at home that also would be activities that correlate with activities at Disney Parks.

Two that are missing are participating in a sports event and visiting a salon/spa.

This last week in central Missouri, restaurants opened to dining in, hair cuts are now possible (but not anything to do with nails), kids are playing soft ball, and the local YMCA has fitness centers open, pool is open for lap swimming, yoga classes are on but no swim lessons and no equipment check out.

And apparently small birthday parties. Aside from the ball games, most gatherings seem to be under 10 people.

It would seem that there’d be a lot of checks in the Now box.