Disney still cancelling one day ressies?!

A while ago I booked a few days at ASSp for May. I just happened to come upon a better deal through Priceline for music so I also booked through them. When I went to cancel sports on the Disney website, the “cancel” button brought me to a screen that clearly did not cancel anything, nor give me anymore information other than to “call for reservation changes” with their #.
I figured it was one of their stupid IT glitches, so I modified my reservation down to 1 night and figured I’d cancel/call or send a chat when I got around to it.
Today I went on my app and the website and noticed the 1 day reservation is completely gone.
I haven’t yet been refunded but it’s only been one or two business days, but I thought it was curious that o never got any communication that the reservation had been cancelled.
I’m perplexed.
I’ll give it a few days before I start hunting for my credit card refund, but I wasn’t aware they were still cancelling one night reservations , I thought that ended.

Also, if anyone wants ASMu for May, it was on Priceline for $109 a night. That was cheaper than my Sports booking through Disney with my annual pass discount.

2 Likes

I had a one night stay at POFQ a couple of weeks ago. It was not cancelled by Disney and I was able to use it.

I think you posted on the wrong thread…

2 Likes

I think it’s more likely it’s an IT glitch that made it drop off MDE. I would find the confirmation number in your email and try to link again to see what it says. I noticed especially on the app things disappear and later reappear all the time.

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me find the reservation email … ugh!

Update: refund on credit card this morning!

1 Like