Disney Springs Restaurant Suggestions

My sis and I will have a full Saturday dedicated to Disney Springs on our upcoming trip. We are both in our late 30’s to early 40’s, but can be kids at heart. We want to do a sit down lunch in Disney Springs. Tell me what your favorites are and why. Bear in mind, we both HATE seafood but otherwise are adventurous eaters.

I love so many restaurants in Disney Springs! My current top three would be:

-Boathouse- get the steak or the sliders
-Raglan Road- Book the brunch and there is entertainment plus amazing food!
-Morimoto’s - great food (add an order of ribs)!

3 Likes

I didn’t think I would like Morimoto’s, but we really enjoyed it very much. I also hate seafood (unless it’s fried beyond recognition and dunked in sauce… so then what’s the point). I am not an adventurous eater at all… but no matter where you go, there is a lot to enjoy.

My favorite places to eat at Disney Springs are
Amorettes
Sprinkles
And, last but not least, the Ganachery

If you sense a theme, yes chocolate is my favorite food group. :grin:
I did have a really good ham and cheese crepe for lunch at Amorettes though.

Raglan Road, Homecomin’. And sundaes at Ghirardelli.

1 Like

Just wanted to add Frontera Cocina to the list. We’ve had both lunch and dinner there several times and have never been disappointed.

Jaleo should be opening very soon too, that’s definitely on our list for May! :smiley:

Our 2 favorites are Homecomin’ and the Boathouse. Homecomin’ for the fried chicken (yum!) and Boathouse for steak and their delicious parker house rolls!

1 Like

A couple people have suggested Homecomin’ and we do love fried chicken. May have to check that one out! Thanks all!