DIsney Springs recommendations?

I’m on the Disney Dining Plan. Looking for recommendations for both TS and QS locations are Disney Springs. Going with a group of picky eaters (We have done T-Rex and don’t wish to do it again this trip.)

ALSO…looking for feedback on Crystal Palace for a lunch reservations? We are already doing it for breakfast one of our days. Is it worth going back for lunch as well? We have some picky eaters so I figured the buffet would be a good option for them.

We didn’t find anything wrong with CP for lunch as it was standard buffet food that was decent and copious but I wouldn’t eat there twice in one trip. It’s expensive only because of characters and its loud in there. It was good to meet Pooh and all but breakfast OR lunch is really enough IMO. If you want table service at MK, check out Liberty Tree or The Plaza for standard fare.

1 Like

Lots of people seemed to recommend Raglan Road (Irish restaurant) as having both good food and great entertainment. We’re trying that when we go.

3 Likes

We’ve heard nothing but good things about Art Smith’s Homecoming so we’re trying that this trip. Fried chicken and donuts on the same plate sounds like heaven. haha

1 Like

For TS Raglan Road and Homecomin’ are both great restaurants with good options for picky eaters. For QS D-Luxe burger is quite good. We haven’t eaten there but looking at the prices at Polite Pig it could be a good use of a QS credit (and should work for picky eaters).

1 Like

We really liked D-Luxe burger. And always like earl of sandwich.

2 Likes

Is there a night time show in DS? I remember there being a drone lights show the last time we were in WDW but we didn’t manage to see it. I haven’t tried any of the restaurants, but from recomendations and reviews I hope to visit raglan rd or homecoming next time.

1 Like

Homecomin’ is awesome! Ate there twice the last time we were “home.”

3 Likes

The Boathouse if fantastic and also Blazin pizza is worth a visit we went twice on our trip and food was really good

1 Like