"Disney Scavengers" game

Crazy what I’m willing to do to keep playing. :joy:

Next up: A puppet in action. (And a CM dressed in a costume does not constitute a puppet.)

That’s a challenge.

I know of several places to fulfill the clue, but whether you will personally experience them or not I don’t know. :slight_smile:

I know a couple but I’m at the wrong park.

Either of these work?

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll give another one. Minnie and Mickey kissing ( or one kissing the other).

Sadly, I am at home and can no longer play.
But this was really fun and I hope we keep it going (I have another trip in 59 days and would love to play again).

3 Likes

Living with the Land, that is a basket in the shrimp tank.

1 Like

Oops, wrong thread…I thought this was the “post a pic” and guess where it was taken thread.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct though!

This game is still in play. Someone on Disney property is looking for Minnie and Mickey kissing.

1 Like

if you tag me when i’m there in april i will try to play

Okay. This game in the originally envisioned form is unplayable. But I think we can modify it slightly until the parks re-open.

The goal now is to scavenge your own supply of pictures from any Disney trip in the past. If applicable, it can be from any Disney property (including WDW, Disneyland, Paris, Shanghai, etc). But you can’t just find something off the internet. It has to be something you took yourself.

If you post a photo that matches the description, you can then set the next scavenger challenge.

In that vein, I do think finding something with Minnie and Mickey kissing might be a difficult one So, I’m going to put that challenge on hold (although, if you have one that works, by all means, post it).

So here’s the new starting challenge. Go find a photo of someone on the barrel bridge from TSI.

I’m reviving this thread. Does this pic count for as Mickey and Minnie kissing?

5 Likes

At pop century gift shop

1 Like

I wish I could play

You can. I modified the game a few posts up to be playable during COVID.

2 Likes

Sure!

Yes this thread is back! Also enjoyed the “where in Disney” thread from last year, with the obscure pics.

1 Like