"Disney Scavengers" game

Okay, in the same vein as the Where in the World game, I thought I would start another ongoing game. The Disney Scavengers game. Here’s how it goes.

Someone posts a clue, image, or just specific place, ride, etc., on Disney property. Then, someone who is there at Disney has to find the thing that matches. Once they do, they post a picture of it.

The next person who is not on property can then post a new item to find. Only one item in play at a time. If two people happen to post at the same time, whichever is posted first is the item.

So, for example, I might say, Minnie Mouse on a mug. Or say, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad queue.

In order to get this game going, I will start with something easy: Any Hidden Mickey.

Go!

3 Likes

Stop coming up with game a write a new chapter to your story. Some of us are still waiting.

3 Likes

Fun idea, speaking from experience. Over on the “where in the world” thread @galuchies_463555 posted a picture of something in the Black Spire Outpost market and I set out to find it in person. It was a fun diversion for a solo traveler.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Well, I am doing research for a novel idea that I am intending to write. Does that count? No? Hmm.

Okay. I will try.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ok I’ll pick the next one: One of the Seven Dwarfs. In any form.

1 Like

Ok. So I’m technically cheating because I left on Thursday, but I had to share this photo. My youngest refused to meet characters. No interest. But when he saw Grumpy he jumped out of his seat (almost knocked the chair over) to get to him. Two of a kind!

4 Likes

I’m afraid we cannot award you any points, otherwise, anyone could go looking in their own stash of photos from past trips. But, thanks for sharing anyhow because it is a super cute picture!

But this means, we’re still looking for @SCI’s challenge to be met by someone actually in the parks: One of the Seven Dwarfs. In any form…

1 Like

Does this count? Just spotted in Mouse Gear.

4 Likes

Hmm. Oh, so close. The request was “ONE of the seven dwarfs”, not ALL of them! :wink: (Okay, okay… we’ll give it to you.)

Now…someone else needs to provide the next clue.

How’s that?

3 Likes

Good. And now I’m suddenly feeling the need for a nap.

1 Like

OK @Dreamer and others at the Festival of the Arts, how about any character from Alice in Wonderland, in person or an image.

1 Like

4 Likes

That was quick! How about a character (in person or image) from Up!

1 Like

I was literally walking that way around the WS and there she was. Up is definitely harder since I’m in Epcot.

This is a chance for @hmbhmbhmb, or someone else, to gain some points. So far, @Dreamer is taking 'em all!

1 Like

Fun idea @ryan1!

Does Up artwork at the festival count?

4 Likes

I thought I’d give someone in AK a chance!

1 Like