Disney Parks Personal Shopper

:rofl: :rofl:

And did you know that that makes perfect sense, even though I won’t open the link now to look because then I’ll need it too! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I lied. I just looked. I wish I didn’t because now I want ALL the things. Including this little fella

1 Like

Yep. Just bought a boardgame I don’t need and promptly closed it before I got to the good stuff! It was touch and go around the Peter Pan D&B though. Good thing it’s not my favorite theme.

2 Likes

So far I’ve resisted actually buying anything, but I have favorited more than I’d like to admit!

1 Like

Plausible deniability. I like it.

2 Likes

Theres an fb group i used to get a lilly backpack and a tumbler. Called shop the magic

2 Likes

Fwiw, the ebay folks are charging 190+ tax and for the $100 backpack. I paid 140 after fees and shipping, so may be worth checking out!

2 Likes

Oh wow, they only upcharge 10%. Rhonda upcharges 20%.

1 Like

Ok so guess I’m the only one who sees the title and sees Disney Parks Personal Stripper

2 Likes

:astonished: :crazy_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

Reminds me of the old Nicole thread from Lines Chat.

2 Likes

That was my first thought too!

2 Likes

I’m with yes on that one :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok now I’m wondering what goes on in the Lines Chat

3 Likes

PM’d you my list and information! Thank you again!

2 Likes

Reviving this thread to see if anyone knows of options to get an x-wing helmet from Galaxy’s Edge? I contacted Rhonda about it in early March and she’s been blocked out of HS since then, hasn’t given me any indication of when she might be able to get back in to look for it. I followed up with her about it today and I feel like I’m just bugging her when I ask.

My husband has been talking about not buying it being his biggest regret from our trip (and he isn’t usually a souvenir guy) so I’m trying to get him one for his birthday.