Disney Movies Insiders- formerly Disney Movie rewards

I believe they started when you’d be the first to open the Disney Store in the morning. Then started issuing them for just about everything. Some of the original ones go for crazy high prices on eBay

2 Likes

Celebration is a new movie rewards code :blush:

3 Likes

Advocate is a new code :blush:

3 Likes

Educate is the new movie rewards code. Check to make sure it adds the points. The last two times now I’ve had to enter the code twice to get it to add it up :blush:

2 Likes

New reward codes!! :heart: 75 points total
Portorosso
Italy
Hollywood
Disneyhits2021
Launchpad

2 Likes

Freeguy and Princessweek are new codes! Freecity and Blueshirtguy are supposed to be too but neither of those are working for me right now

3 Likes

Skipper, Fanwithin and Jungle are also new codes😊

3 Likes

Coco and Celebracion are new movie reward codes :blush:

3 Likes

Marigold is another code for 10 points! :heart:

2 Likes

I have found 3 more! Backyard, Encanto and Courage are all new codes. :blush:

3 Likes

Not a code but they will be offering this pin set on the 1st. 800 points… not bad!! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

I got the pin set today :blush: I needed something to commemorate this day!

3 Likes

Thank you for reminding me!! I just ordered mine too!:heart::heart: I was worried they would be gone

2 Likes

Harmonious is a new code for 10 points! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Voces is a new code :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

There are some new rewards out today! That parks maps book looks pretty cool! And the Muppet HM wallpaper :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! A 144 page hardcover book for only 850 points is an amazing deal.

I have considered ordering that same book from Amazon for $35-40 in the past but never pulled the trigger. Since I usually use points for Disney gift cards (1000 points=$10) this was effectively $8.50. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes